Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellowpyjamas

Cheryl has changed her account name to Idol so she now has two accounts the same name and our story Tayl is there to. Katie follows all of them. I was gettin dead excited then 😂
yeah just noticed this - but now shows me as not following but was following the CT account - has she kicked me out? 😂

Escx

She’s left that one now. She’s got a set up at home. I get what you mean tho, it is a bit strange
She was there the week before salons shut down she was in the pub on the Friday moaning about getting only £200+ tips ( not sure how long been saving tips ) she’s lucky surely her mum could keep her afloat can’t see her having many bills!

DizzyLiv

Yeah me too.....how does that even happen lol
I think someone mentioned that it used to be called the uniform hub but I don’t even remember following them on that. It’s so so dodgy

Looking on companies house looks like her dividends are down a lot this year!! Was in the late 90s last year, mid 60s this year. Interesting🐸☕
Could it be down to them investing in oh darlin last year? I’m no expert when it comes to accounting so I’m probably wrong. It’s pretty weird that she’s earned less this year when she’s seemed busier than ever and has loads of people working from oh darlin paying rent, you’d expect her to be rolling in it and upgrading that range she’s had for ages

She loves the lemo heads doesn’t she .. Her ex ‘FLIP’ is the worst out there & his old maiden girlfriend who thinks she’s someone!!! She’s the slag of Holywell & thinks she’s unreal .. she needs to buy heels to keep that big big toe in .. seems her ex has got a thing for utter air heads .. was anybody here when KHM referred to her ex as PHM? lol couldn’t write it
My mum lives in Holywell!! Who is the slag??

Last edited:

NessieNoo92

There was a story last night of KHM applying a lipgloss. She was telling us all how fab it was for just £1 ‘but I am not showing anyone what it is’ and hid it with her hand. Someone then typed on the live - why won’t you tell us the brand?????? KHM leans forward to read the comment and with a really cocky attitude she then says ‘subscribe to my story byeeeeeeeeeeee’ 😡
Where on her stories is this?

Escx

Cheryls whole account has gone
Sad that really cause in hindsight it’s Kate that’s made us talk about her 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Get rid chez! It’s her not you she’s dragging you in and down.
you never no though it could be a game and cat and mouse they’ve set up for us🤣