Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Never heard of looking at your veins to see if they’re cool or warm toned? Never done a consultation with your client paying money for a premium service prior to slapping 50 layers of Superdrug cheap foundation?

Fed up of these shite MUA’s thinking they’re shit hot. Use fucking good products for god sake, yes give out dupes for girls who want to do it at home and can’t afford it but bloody hell use something decent and clean your bloody brushes

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
But it’s ok because she paints faces in marbs. Absolute joker

Reactions: 7
Ok your clearly just rude as fk. That’s my opinion like many others. I mentioned marbs as it’s where I make most of my income. Your so rude and no need

Reactions: 9
Ok your clearly just rude as fk. That’s my opinion like many others. I mentioned marbs as it’s where I make most of my income. Your so rude and no need
Oh hey again Katie. I’m not rude, I’m offended that you even tried to test my intelligence. Like I said, you stay in the kids playground and leave the real work to the REAL pros

Joined today at 2:25am
Well I’m clearly not Kate why would I say any thing rude if I was Kate? I’m so confused to why your attacking me? Wtf. Ok this clearly is just vile women who attack anyone who do not agree with EVERY single thing you say WOW

Reactions: 8
I’m also offended that you charge so much for your shit courses that are taught by girls who are barely out of school. How you think anyone can survive in the long term based on the shocking “skills” you teach people is laughable. The sooner Cheryl dumps your fat ass the better - good luck with resitting your educators exam

Oh hey again Katie. I’m not rude, I’m offended that you even tried to test my intelligence. Like I said, you stay in the kids playground and leave the real work to the REAL pros
I’m not getting into an argument this is so weird and so rude. Bash on. This forum is not for me. A lot (not all as most have a valid point) of you are just clearly women at home with no life. No successful career and have nothing better to do and possibly jealous of kh success. Why would I say about her looking like she works in a chippy. You clearly didn’t read all. Half of you sound like you have massive mental health problems. Wow this is hysterical.

Reactions: 11
Well I’m clearly not Kate why would I say any thing rude if I was Kate? I’m so confused to why your attacking me? Wtf. Ok this clearly is just vile women who attack anyone who do not agree with EVERY single thing you say WOW
Jenko isn’t even trying to hide her spelling, grammar and general tone now is she
Hiya Katie love

Reactions: 14
Jenko isn’t even trying to hide her spelling, grammar and general tone now is she
Hiya Katie love
Sad you think I’m her and it’s sad your all “offended” none of this offends me, not even your attacks on me having an opinion. Anyway I’m sure your universal credit payments today will sort out your coffee and tea binges this morning and every other morning you come on here

Reactions: 6
We’re all at home with nothing to do because we’re in LOCKDOWN. Something you need to get on board with for the sake of your unborn child
And my career is flying, no thanks to your shit course. Luckily for me, I earn enough in my other career that I could invest further and learn from real MUAs, I’m just disappointed in myself that a clown like you pulled the wool over my eyes. Oh and for every 10 people who you do a 5 min shit job on, I’m making the same if not more by doing one or two faces PROPERLY. Work out the maths on that one, oh no wait, you’re thick as fuck

Universal credit? Is that the thing your poor mum is probably having to claim because you can’t afford to pay her you bad tramp

Reactions: 24
I hope she hasn’t been blocked. I think she needs the means to be able to continue showing herself up for what she really is!

The fact u think I AM katey Hayes is hysterical. Ur raging mate wow. First NO not everyone has to stay at home if they have a successful business they need to keep afloat, businesses still running.....like most places where u can social distance to get stock out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.