Katie Hayes #27 Purple Aki got I Am Midwife the sacki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissed me off when she looked pure disgusted at the dog sneezing. Clear she can’t be arsed with him. Only one I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 10
MAX: FUCKIN SICK OV THESE TWO ME. LIFE WAS FUCKIN FAB UNTIL THIS SMELLY duck TURNED UP. WHERES ME OLD MA GONE LIKE? FUCKIN HATE THIS 3 BED SEMI

THM: MAX MMKAY, FUCKIN SMILE WITH YA NEW MOMMA AND TINY DADDY

MAX: duck SAKE I WAS GONNA LEG IT OUT THE WAY INTO THE LIVINGROOM BUH ILL END UP IN FUCKIN NARNIA IF I STEP FOOT IN THAT WARDROBE ROOM. WHERES ME FIRST MAAAAA FEEL LIKE PISSIN ALL OVER THE NEW CARPETS

*Naomi’s Dad is watching through the green house extension windows with a tear in his eye, he tip toes off out of sight seeing Delo come the door to let Max out for a tit*

NAOMI’s DAD: PSSTT.. MAX!! OVER ERE
*silently jiving to himself behind a purple wheelybin*

MAX: *looking over his shoulder as he’s cocking his leg up on a Asda bag full of rubble and weeds* WHERE ARE YE???

NAOMI’s DAD: AM IN THE ENTREEEEE

MAX: WHERE??

NAOMI’s DAD: AM IN THE ENTREEEE LAD

*Max rolls his eyes, walks through his own tit on purpose and bee lines for the only sofa in the house, the green one in the kitchen*
This is the best one yet my god i nearly pissed myself at the picture 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These threads are moving too fast and she will be seething 😭 can't believe she thinks she had a dream baby because it hasn't cried in the first week, good luck girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over she thinks the baby has tanned skin when it’s actually jaundice hahaha I piss every time I think of that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Not sure if this link will work.... if it doesn't, have a look on @organised_motherhood_ highlights and scroll right to the last one called 'trolls' .... VERY interesting.

Sound like THM much????

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Not sure if this link will work.... if it doesn't, have a look on @organised_motherhood_ highlights and scroll right to the last one called 'trolls' .... VERY interesting.

Sound like THM much????
I like Kelly! Followed her for a while she can talk for England but generally she speaks a lot of sense and is thick skinned! KHM could do with following her rather than every Z lister under the sun to gain attention from the wrong crowd.

Reactions: 11
MAX: FUCKIN SICK OV THESE TWO ME. LIFE WAS FUCKIN FAB UNTIL THIS SMELLY duck TURNED UP. WHERES ME OLD MA GONE LIKE? FUCKIN HATE THIS 3 BED SEMI

MAX: duck SAKE I WAS GONNA LEG IT OUT THE WAY INTO THE LIVINGROOM BUH ILL END UP IN FUCKIN NARNIA IF I STEP FOOT IN THAT WARDROBE ROOM. WHERES ME FIRST MAAAAA FEEL LIKE PISSIN ALL OVER THE NEW CARPETS

*Naomi’s Dad is watching through the green house extension windows with a tear in his eye, he tip toes off out of sight seeing Delo come the door to let Max out for a tit*

MAX: *looking over his shoulder as he’s cocking his leg up on a Asda bag full of rubble and weeds* WHERE ARE YE???

*Max rolls his eyes, walks through his own tit on purpose and bee lines for the only sofa in the house, the green one in the kitchen*
‘WHERES ME OLD MA GONE LIKE? FUCKIN HATE THIS 3 BED SEMI.’ ‘WHERES ME FIRST MAAA’ gets me everytime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Omg hahaha no the pic of the dog is bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 1
Love how she thinks she has her 2 week old baby’s routine sorted because Matt is very “organised”...just you wait hun 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Made my morning! #freemax

Sound like THM much????

I've just had a look, sounds very familiar! Someone should send her the link!

Reactions: 9

Genius. I can’t stop laughing. I hope he did piss all over the carpets

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how she thinks she has her 2 week old baby’s routine sorted because Matt is very “organised”...just you wait hun 😏
Matts so super organised that he spent half the pregnancy building a bomb shelter and the other half paneling the wirral so now the poor kid hasn't got a living room to chill in hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh my god! My first and only post and I’ve got a thread title 💃🏼 I’m going to have to celebrate with a glass of non-secco, or maybe red wine 🤔

Just want to let you all know I’ve been lurking here since the infamous ‘troll’ video, and all you lot have me crying laughing on the daily!

I was modeling for my friend who was doing a 12 week course with Kate back in the SW days. It’s nasty to say but my friend isn’t the best at makeup, hence why doing the course. Kate just completely turned her nose up at her, offered no help at all and just focused on the girls who already knew what they were doing! Bare in mind my friend paid thousands for this course, and all she left with was a bag full of tit Superdrug makeup and no more knowledge than when she started.

On one of the weeks, someone came in for a meeting with her during the course who sounded like he was designing her website for her to sell her makeup line. She told him, very loudly may I add, that the products are crap, all cheap stuff she gets imported, so he needed to make them look extra special on the website so that people will buy them.

I just hope one day all these young girls will cotton onto her and her lies, she’s a bad woman who needs a wash. Definitely not this boss babe CEO she pretends to be.
I can imagine her ignoring the ones who need the help. She can’t take fake pics of “oh my god look at this students work they’ve only been here an hour” trying to sell fake progress.

Reactions: 7
She’s almost booked up for next years bridezzz guyzzz.

Because nothing yells demure bride quite like 6 grubby tubes of maybelline, wilko lip gloss and Barry M eyeshadow palette you got free in Superdrug when buying tampons.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.