Katie Hayes #27 Purple Aki got I Am Midwife the sacki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t cope I love it. These threads are getting better.

MAX COCK YA LEG IN THE NEXT PIC IF YOU NEED RESCUING

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh my god! My first and only post and I’ve got a thread title 💃🏼 I’m going to have to celebrate with a glass of non-secco, or maybe red wine 🤔

Just want to let you all know I’ve been lurking here since the infamous ‘troll’ video, and all you lot have me crying laughing on the daily!

I was modeling for my friend who was doing a 12 week course with Kate back in the SW days. It’s nasty to say but my friend isn’t the best at makeup, hence why doing the course. Kate just completely turned her nose up at her, offered no help at all and just focused on the girls who already knew what they were doing! Bare in mind my friend paid thousands for this course, and all she left with was a bag full of tit Superdrug makeup and no more knowledge than when she started.

On one of the weeks, someone came in for a meeting with her during the course who sounded like he was designing her website for her to sell her makeup line. She told him, very loudly may I add, that the products are crap, all cheap stuff she gets imported, so he needed to make them look extra special on the website so that people will buy them.

I just hope one day all these young girls will cotton onto her and her lies, she’s a bad woman who needs a wash. Definitely not this boss babe CEO she pretends to be.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
Oh my god! My first and only post and I’ve got a thread title 💃🏼 I’m going to have to celebrate with a glass of non-secco, or maybe red wine 🤔

Just want to let you all know I’ve been lurking here since the infamous ‘troll’ video, and all you lot have me crying laughing on the daily!

I was modeling for my friend who was doing a 12 week course with Kate back in the SW days. It’s nasty to say but my friend isn’t the best at makeup, hence why doing the course. Kate just completely turned her nose up at her, offered no help at all and just focused on the girls who already knew what they were doing! Bare in mind my friend paid thousands for this course, and all she left with was a bag full of tit Superdrug makeup and no more knowledge than when she started.

On one of the weeks, someone came in for a meeting with her during the course who sounded like he was designing her website for her to sell her makeup line. She told him, very loudly may I add, that the products are crap, all cheap stuff she gets imported, so he needed to make them look extra special on the website so that people will buy them.

I just hope one day all these young girls will cotton onto her and her lies, she’s a bad woman who needs a wash. Definitely not this boss babe CEO she pretends to be.
I’m the same feel like I know half the people on this thread from my lurky couch. Now I’ve posted that’s it’s now.

Funny how karma got her with the SW (not slimming world) situation. It’s all gonna come crashing down for her at oh snarlin too you can see it unraveling before our eyes.

Reactions: 15
I’m the same feel like I know half the people on this thread from my lurky couch. Now I’ve posted that’s it’s now.

Funny how karma got her with the SW (not slimming world) situation. It’s all gonna come crashing down for her at oh snarlin too you can see it unraveling before our eyes.
No going back now. 🤣🤣 Commitment is key to the tattle gremlin bastards. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What's the SW secret warehouse about? I'm not a long time follower, just spotted her thread after she called out her trolls and I'm addicted now. Irony is, I wouldn't of known about her thread only for her, thanks KHM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dare I even mention this, but did ninja just literally fall off the face of tattle earth? 🐢 and also we never got to the bottom of the od account? The thread all that was in flew by and I was scanning posts whilst away and since I’m so bored of dream baba and the milk maid just thought I’d ask!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's the SW secret warehouse about? I'm not a long time follower, just spotted her thread after she called out her trolls and I'm addicted now. Irony is, I wouldn't of known about her thread only for her, thanks KHM 😂
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone get to the bottom of it. All I gathered was that she owed the owner big time for her tit makeup collection

Dare I even mention this, but did ninja just literally fall off the face of tattle earth? 🐢 and also we never got to the bottom of the od account? The thread all that was in flew by and I was scanning posts whilst away and since I’m so bored of dream baba and the milk maid just thought I’d ask!
She deffo had some cronies behind the account. Funny the way it got “caught” just before she had trolive.

It was too coherent to be her but I think it was a ploy to lure a tattle bastard into messaging her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.