Katie Hayes #24 I am no exspect I am new mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she’s saying she’s not had chance to reply to messages/comments yet? Kate hun, absolutely NOBODY is expecting you to reply, go and enjoy your baby ffs
I would be fuming if I was her mate or family though she hasn’t got time to reply to their messages but can sit all day reposting and doing stories about her expressing milk on her Instagram.
Also why did she put olives name on the milk bags? is it incase she forgot who it was for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I breastfed both mine (was really lucky both times neither had any issues with feeding, sleeping or rather not sleeping was a WHOLE other matter though! 4 years of sleepless nights 🤣:cry:) for well over a year but I never managed to express; with the eldest I really tried, barely got anything, one time I was determined to do it, sat for over an hour and I swear about 5 teaspoons worth came out. Put in a bottle and he downed it in one gulp (literally an hours pumping gone in 2 seconds), then looked at me as if to say 'where's the rest of it?' 😂

I have no idea how she is expressing so much, or even why! Honestly the best thing for me about breastfeeding was no faffing about with bottles because I am lazy. I don't know why she is making more work for herself unless she's trying a) to get DJ Delo more involved or b) - and this is probably more likely - just trying to prove she is SUPERMOMMA and can do everything.

As an aside that breastmilk looked kind of a weird colour to me. Couldn't tell if that was the constant bloody filters she uses, or the truffle oil seeping through!
I was thinking the same thing about the colour being an odd colour!

Reactions: 3
Sorry... why can’t she clean?? She’s hardly been too busy?
She’s had a section. Meant to be resting so she will pay a cleaner and geg about all over the Wirral getting scrans and bespoke coffees and snorting designer paint and chonging twirls.

Edit: Can we please make this a breastfeeding and truffle milk pumping no go zone. Bad enough having to deal with me own sweaty tyres in this heat without thinking aba hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
How is she expressing so much milk already? I can remember on day 5 sobbing on SCBU because it took me nearly 2 hours to express 4ml and I was so proud of myself. He was tube fed for years and had sucking and swallowing problems so I couldn't breast feed. It broke my heart but I tried my hardest to express for him. Am I the only person who was getting so little milk?
I struggled too. Baby was jaundiced and not feeding well, also had tongue tie which destroyed my nipples so I expressed for a bit. Had to top most feeds up with formula even when she Had tongue tie snipped and was latching on ok. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done and many tears were shed. I don’t know KHM’s reason for expressing from day 1 but if she doing it alongside breastfeeding and not for a medical reason she’s gonna end up with an over supply and mastitis.

Reactions: 2
I would be fuming if I was her mate or family though she hasn’t got time to reply to their messages but can sit all day reposting and doing stories about her expressing milk on her Instagram.
Also why did she put olives name on the milk bags? is it incase she forgot who it was for 🤣
Maybe Matty little legs has some milk in the fridge as well? He is a growing lad after all 💪🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Did she say she’s got fake boobs? Would that effect breastfeeding meaning she has to express?
In most cases you can still breastfeed, however, breast implants contain over 40 carcinogens, heavy metals and neurotoxins which can cause Breast Implant Illness in women. All of that chemical soup can be passed to baby through breastfeeding. Its not very well publicised because that would cause surgeons to lose a lot of money!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
maybe she keeps her semi skimmed in bespoke bags with home and bargains dangly clips on because she likes taking stuff out its packets and decanting it in any plastic shite she can get her hands on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she messing with that statement!! So trying to make herself look extremely popular. Would have respected her a little more if she had a complete break from social media first few weeks, stop being beggy on the gram and put her baby FIRST. That poor child is gonna grow up to have more of a complex like it’s bloody mother!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s bleeping insufferable. Most people become annoying when they’re a new mum (no offence guyz but it’s true at least for a while) but she takes it to a whole new level, who actually uses a “new mum” hashtag 🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
I know we are all guilty of sharing bits of our lives but the tit talk is a bit much for me. If you breastfed great, if not no worries. Everyones kid ends up eating chicken nuggets all the same. Can we move swiftly on and as someone said leave the personal stories behind. This is about KHM.

🥱🥱🥱🥱 at everyone’s personal breastfeeding stories..... we really don’t care to hear it here thanks 😴🙄💩
Hahahha this!!! I hate emotive topics like breastfeeding, vaccinations, etc everyone has an opinion which no one else cares to hear! Leave it in the past!

Reactions: 51
Is she messing with that statement!! So trying to make herself look extremely popular. Would have respected her a little more if she had a complete break from social media first few weeks, stop being beggy on the gram and put her baby FIRST. That poor child is gonna grow up to have more of a complex like it’s bloody mother!
Imagine if she had a break from Instagram like feathering the empty nest, she could reply to messages all day.. Replying to friends and family doesn’t make her money though I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Same 😂👌🏽 it’s like when everyone shared their c-section and birth stories on here 🥱 like head on over to THMs actual insta and comment on her pics if that’s more your thing. Otherwise duck off from this thread it’s so draining.
I think it’s inevitable to be honest, this thread will go the same way as Grinch’s.. You kind of can’t help it if all the account posts is baby stuff. I don’t know what the solution is 😭

I’m sure once our THM is out of her dreamy bubble, she’ll be back providing us with content to rip to shreds 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve only ever seen her mention those cleaners coming once?

I have a cleaner so not judging her but don’t make out you have a team of cleaners coming every day 😂

Reactions: 8
To be fair he’s busy panelling every wall in sight and knocking up bespoke sheds to hide out in give the guy a break 😂. Truffle hog should be getting off her lazy ass but she won’t

Exactly this 👌🏽. It’s not really a big deal if you and your partner both work full time it’s nothing special to have a cleaner once a week. She probably spends more on truffle oil on a weekly 🥴🤢
I bet she charges the cleaner for using the gas and electric too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I thought it was bloody weird to be trying to express milk before she was even born.....but then maybe I’m so out of touch and this is the latest fad 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.