Katie Hayes #24 I am no exspect I am new mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Our cleaners are the best."

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Lording it that she has cleaners, do it yaself ye lazy witch. Like the majority of us paupers.
Oh to have the money for a cleaner....

However I do not envy her cleaners 🤢🤢 think how minging her house is... Fake tan stains, makeup all over floor... Truffle oil smeared on the cabinets .... Hope she's paying them triple. 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 20
There are some days I really wish I had a cleaner. I can't even get out of bed with the pain some days, but on the ones that I do manage it, getting all my cleaning done really makes me feel like I've accomplished something. What do you do when you're home all day and cleaners turn up? Do you just sit there and let them clean around you? I would be so embarrassed 😳

That recap makes me howl every time 🤣 love a new thread, purely for that 🤣
I'd end up cleaning before the cleaners came to clean so they didn't think I was living in my own filth!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she’s had a c-section she could be still quite sore.

I’d love a cleaner!! Honestly sick of cleaning up the same mess daily 😩 might have to invest my UC and stop buying sharing platters 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who was it that called THM chucking a massive bow headband on the baby within minutes of birth? Two pictures of the her and she has a headband on in each one 😂
That was me! It looks an absolute show! Living in fear for that baby’s soft spot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How is she expressing so much milk already? I can remember on day 5 sobbing on SCBU because it took me nearly 2 hours to express 4ml and I was so proud of myself. He was tube fed for years and had sucking and swallowing problems so I couldn't breast feed. It broke my heart but I tried my hardest to express for him. Am I the only person who was getting so little milk?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s only had the cleaners once hasn’t she, made a big song and dance about getting them in not so long ago.
Bore off half the people I know have cleaners, it’s not that impressive

Reactions: 14
How is she expressing so much milk already? I can remember on day 5 sobbing on SCBU because it took me nearly 2 hours to express 4ml and I was so proud of myself. He was tube fed for years and had sucking and swallowing problems so I couldn't breast feed. It broke my heart but I tried my hardest to express for him. Am I the only person who was getting so little milk?
I breastfed both mine (was really lucky both times neither had any issues with feeding, sleeping or rather not sleeping was a WHOLE other matter though! 4 years of sleepless nights 🤣:cry:) for well over a year but I never managed to express; with the eldest I really tried, barely got anything, one time I was determined to do it, sat for over an hour and I swear about 5 teaspoons worth came out. Put in a bottle and he downed it in one gulp (literally an hours pumping gone in 2 seconds), then looked at me as if to say 'where's the rest of it?' 😂

I have no idea how she is expressing so much, or even why! Honestly the best thing for me about breastfeeding was no faffing about with bottles because I am lazy. I don't know why she is making more work for herself unless she's trying a) to get DJ Delo more involved or b) - and this is probably more likely - just trying to prove she is SUPERMOMMA and can do everything.

As an aside that breastmilk looked kind of a weird colour to me. Couldn't tell if that was the constant bloody filters she uses, or the truffle oil seeping through!

Reactions: 13
Did she say she’s got fake boobs? Would that effect breastfeeding meaning she has to express?

So how come he doesn’t clean then?!!
To be fair he’s busy panelling every wall in sight and knocking up bespoke sheds to hide out in give the guy a break 😂. Truffle hog should be getting off her lazy ass but she won’t

She’s only had the cleaners once hasn’t she, made a big song and dance about getting them in not so long ago.
Bore off half the people I know have cleaners, it’s not that impressive
Exactly this 👌🏽. It’s not really a big deal if you and your partner both work full time it’s nothing special to have a cleaner once a week. She probably spends more on truffle oil on a weekly 🥴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve breastfed 3 babies and have been breastfeeding continuously for over 6 years now (yawnnnn) and I have tonnes of milk around 3-4 days after birth so that seems fairly normal to me. A lot of people express lots in the early days to build up a ‘stash’ of freezer milk for future.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I breastfed both mine (was really lucky both times neither had any issues with feeding, sleeping or rather not sleeping was a WHOLE other matter though! 4 years of sleepless nights 🤣:cry:) for well over a year but I never managed to express; with the eldest I really tried, barely got anything, one time I was determined to do it, sat for over an hour and I swear about 5 teaspoons worth came out. Put in a bottle and he downed it in one gulp (literally an hours pumping gone in 2 seconds), then looked at me as if to say 'where's the rest of it?' 😂

I have no idea how she is expressing so much, or even why! Honestly the best thing for me about breastfeeding was no faffing about with bottles because I am lazy. I don't know why she is making more work for herself unless she's trying a) to get DJ Delo more involved or b) - and this is probably more likely - just trying to prove she is SUPERMOMMA and can do everything.

As an aside that breastmilk looked kind of a weird colour to me. Couldn't tell if that was the constant bloody filters she uses, or the truffle oil seeping through!
Literally what I was going to say. I’ve also BF two babies with no probs - hardly ever able to express that much. Most definitely not on day 4 would you have the much come through - I smell a rat 🤨

Did she say she’s got fake boobs? Would that effect breastfeeding meaning she has to express?
Implants don’t usually have any affects towards breastfeeding however I do recall someone mentioning that it depends on how the implant is put in. Whether it’s underneath or whether she’s had an uplift also etc

Apologising to 'loved ones' as hasn't got time to reply to their messages on WhatsApp.....but can share posts on nail courses and appointment availability the knobhead 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.