Katie Hayes #24 I am no exspect I am new mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back home for bedtime routine. Gonna email KHM agent to hire her for my second baby. Seems like she’s got motherhood and routines sorted at a week old 👏🏼 impressive

Reactions: 10
Does she not realise if they named everyone on an anonymous site her name would come up here about 10 times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'So Flora' 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

She put 'So Flora' instead of Zoflora 😭

I can't breathe she's actually such a dumb twit it's unreal 😂😂

So Flora Hahahahahahahahahahahaha 😭😂🤣
She’s an absolute thick twit 😂

That crease release is dangerous stuff, it leaves a residue on tiles, turning them into an ice rink.
She’ll be skidding across that kitchen faster than you can say bespoke
It is! My fella nearly went flying when he came home from work after id sprayed my top 🙈🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s missed seafood pretty sure she was making Gambas truffle oil pil pil on the daily while 4000 weeks pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m in Spain so we have to fill out a track and trace form where you will be contacted to make sure you’re at home etc. if she’s as “well known” as made out it won’t take her long to get reported.
I hope she dosent get caught under track and trace as any one she then comes into contact with at oh snarlin will also need to quarantine

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the cards plonked on her totally unique bespoke dining table because she got rid of her fireplace when she converted her livingroom into a wardrobe. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can she say she missed seafood? She videoed herself cooking those prawns in 24,000 litres of oil about a month ago??

Reactions: 13
I gave birth the week before khm, induced due to A infection , 3 day labour , episiotomy, kept in for days due to infection and still on antibiotics Now and feeling like crap. Can just about walk around the block with baby, have just booked to register him next week and that’s only Cos my husband has a day off and I need him to come with me , need yes !! baby has give me post natal anxiety the thought of leaving the house on my own has me in shreds , screams constantly midwife thinks it’s colic , lucky to get two or three hours sleep and we both cry constantly . She would be so much better as an ‘influencer’ to be saying look I’m lucky so far olive sleeps great and bla bla bla instead of making out that it’s because she’s a great mum and making us others feel like crap when it’s not working like that for us
Please, please don't make this wankpuffin make you feel rubbish. You are doing an amazing job. You've been through a hard few weeks, take each day as it comes and rest as much as you can. Get some ice packs for down there, that helped me with mine. Is there anybody who you can ask to come and help for a bit? If anybody offers, then jump down their throats for it. Get on the couch with your beautiful baby and just cuddle. Everything else can wait a few weeks while you get your strength up. Don't be pushing yourself either lovely. If you need to talk then message me xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love that she’s taking a selfie in the mirror and he’s just like FFS KATE GET OUT ME WAY WILL YE?

Reactions: 1
Completely off the subject! And I’ve missed quite a lot by the looks of things!! Too much to keep up 😂 But this is why this page is here! Anyone see Amanda Harrington’s pics with the bent door in the background (photoshopping) that soon got deleted just be yourself girl 🙋🏼‍♀️ You already look fab! Own it 👌🏼 This day in age Does really really piss me off! NO ONE is perfect!!! Stop the bleeping photoshopping and be you!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.