Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
THIS MORNING:

THM: *sat at marble island applying make up with crusty brushes* HOPE YOUVE FUCKEN GOT AN APPOINTMENT TO REGISTER OHD DADDY DELO MMMKAAY

DELO: GERL THE MINUTE YOU STARTED DRINKING FUCKEN RED WINE WHILST PREGNANT I MADE A MENTAL NOTE TO MAKE SURE I GET ON THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE AS FUCKIN FAST AS I COULD *packs his drill and extra drill bits in his Daddy baby bag*

THM: MMKAY WELL I WANNA GET HER MADE OFFICIAL MMKAY, DEN I WANNA STOMP UP AND DOWN CHURCH ST, MMKAY, GO INTO PRIMARK AND THEN I WANNA STOMP UP TO L1, MAYBE LORD ST, JUS SO I CAN BE SEEN BY AS MANY AS I CAN MMKAY.

DELO: DONT WRAP OHD UP IN 10 LAYERS TODAY GERL THERES NO NEED. YOUR SWEATING YA HEAVY TYRE TATS OFF, MY BALL BAG IS LITERALLY SWIMMING IN MY TINY UNDERCRACKERS, LET HER BE NICE & COOL TODAY

THM: WELL WHAT THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO POST ON INSTA? CANT POST HER IN JUST A NAPPY OR JUST A VEST MMKAY?? IF WE ARE SEEN WHATS SOMEONE GONNA FINK IF SHE AINT WEARING A HUGE BOW MMKAY???? FUCKIN HELL MATT, A COOL BABY DOESNT PAY THE BILLS MMKAY

*they go to get OHD registered, THM climbs the steps groaning up each step, she pushes the door open and lets out a large fart that echo’s and sets off the electric pram whizzing into reception on its own*

REGISTRATION LADY: IS IT BABY OLIVE?? COME THIS WAY.. *she shakes hands with OHD and opens the door so the pram can make its way in*

THM: ITS US ASWEL HUN, KATE AND MATT MMKAY???

REGISTRATION LADY: OH, HI. THOUGHT THIS BABY HAD COME ON ITS OWN. COME IN TAKE A SEAT

*registration goes well although THM needed quite a lot of help filling the forms out*

LUNCH TIME:

THM: *stomping past St Johns Market* RIGHT, CHURCH STREET FIRST DELO. PRIMARK WILL BE A GOOD PLACE TO BE SPOTTED MMMKAY. MATT IVE CHECKED HER TEMP 50 TIMES NOW.

DELO: *carrying 4 pieces of panelling under his arm follows her into Primark* NEED TO AND GET SOME SCRAN AFTER THIS GERL.

THM: WE WILL GO TO SAN CARLO MMMKAY. SOMEONE WILL DEFFO ASK ME ABAR THE BABY THERE, DYIN FOR A FUCKEN WINE. SO, YEAH!

*walking round Primark pretending she’s too posh to buy from there, she makes sure she walks round every single floor at the slowest speed possible*

STRANGER: OMG KATE GERL CONGRATS HUN HOW ARE YA CANT BELIEVE YA OUT AND ABOUT YOU ARE SUCH AN ICON OHD’s HEADBAND IS FUCKIN MASSIVE BUT PROPER CUTE LIKE

THM: SOZ BUT MY CHILD ILL DECIDE WHAT I POP ON HER MMKAY?!?!? *picks up her pace pushing the pram away looking over her shoulder, farts as she turns the corner

DELO: KATE HONESTLY GERL IM DYING HERE, BROUGHT ALL ME STUFF INCASE I CAN DO SOME PANELLING CAN WE GO GERL.

THM: FUCK SAKE MOODY AS FUCK YOU MMKAY. COME ON THEN LETS GO MMKAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Bigjane

Sorry girls, had a bottle of wine and spliff or 4 tonight and can’t hold this in. Out of all the stupid shit THM thinks people are jealous of her for, it’s only that healthy precious baby she was able to bring into this world despite putting her at risk repeatedly throughout lockdown. Olive is the only thing KHM has done to be jealous of, no cunt cares about her homesense plates or the fact she has 400 maybelline foundations in 3 shades. Nobody fucking cares, a baby is different though. Not everyone leaves the hozzy with a baby, not everyone who wants to see one gets a positive pregnancy test and that soft snuffling truffle twat sticks those stupid, unnecessary and cruel tacky headbands on a baby girl that could hurt her soft spot. Massive Dickhead behaviour that, why not just take her to Birkenhead market for your makeup haul and get her ears pierced whilst you’re there you fucking melt. Worried about vaccines so you ask an audience of 14 year old future mua’s opinions, but will put that child’s soft head in danger with no consideration. And why the fuck isn’t she staying home with her newborn? It’s like she doesn’t believe it’s a pandemic which has sadly affected babies.
she’s such a selfish fucking wool and idiot, she’s going to tell all these idiot followers of hers so much bollocks they’ll all think they’ll need Prada Muslim* cloths and bespoke panelled nipples.
*I know it’s muslin, I’m paying homage to THM’s twattishness.

Fucking hate anyone who takes their kids for granted, took me a fucking lot to have my girls and hats off to those other women who’ve had their trials too.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
She’s honestly wound me up so bad today. Had to go to Asda with my 2 children by myself, which makes me nervous anyway having them out in such a public place, I’ve Not slept in days because I have a teething 13 week old, my 3 year old is a feral little shit, both were kicking off in the asda, was 100000 degrees, I got so stressed I walked out and left my shopping and went home. When I got back and settled the kids I looked on insta, low and behold there she is talking about her dreamy baby who doesn’t cry or be sick or anything, and I’m like ??? I’ve been on my own with the kids since my youngest was 10 days old after my emergency section, my husband went straight on tour with the army so I’ve done everything myself, yano sometimes when ya like ‘why do I never catch a break for even 10 minutes to get my shopping in Asda, but people like her have got the perfect life’ don’t get me wrong like after a quick 2 min slag off to my mate on the phone I snapped out of my self pity and realised this is standard motherhood.. but if I can feel like that and snap out of it straight away but not all mums can.. that’s where PND starts. She needs to fuck off with this ‘dream life, dream baby, me and my baby shit rainbows’ bollocks! Soz about me and my rant 😂 rolllll on a baby free night for a gin ha

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
Fuck me I think that memorial and paving need a structural survey 😂 have a day off Kate and enjoy your newborn rainbow baby you absolute stinking thick melt

You could cut rope on them shoulders they are that sharp! Spongebob square Meff.

Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain"
I can't hear you! "AYE AYE CAPTAIN"
Oohh...

Who lives in a panelled up 3 bed semi???

SPONGEBOB SQUAREMEFF

Bespoke and iconic and dreamy is she???

SPONGEBOB SQUAREMEFF

If deciphering nonsense is your cup of tea,

SPONGEBOB SQUAREMEFF

Then her Braggy insta’s the place to be!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREMEFF etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Milly2020

She’s knocked me fucking sideways again today. ‘You know this pallet is the SHIT’ how vulgar is she, she’s meant to be a professional, this is her job. SMUG little fuck.

Why’s her face that grubby?
Why’s she in the worst shop in the world on the hottest day of the year?
Why did she buy people at her baby shower pjs to wear on the day of olives birth?? It’s not bridesmaid favours hun.
Why can’t she spell Delamere & why is he ‘daddy’ everything.
Why is she rushing around STILL, sit the fuck down woman.
Why can she not see the irony in apologising for not getting back to friends and family, via social media, which she hasn’t been off and is busy reposting pictures of truffle crisps.

I STILL can’t get my head round the fact she is hiding olives face, like she’s got some sort of moral compass around children and social media - OLIVE HAD AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AS A FOETUS.

I’m done with her she blows my mind, and she’s one boring mum fart at the min. I can’t believe 156k people are tuning in for 8 stories of breast milk sandwich bags. MMMMKKKAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ohok

Chatty Member
#25 boom boom boom boom olive fresh out the womb, in the kitchen together - I’ve got no living room

bit of a vengaboys throwback

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Thread title -
Is Trollive blonde? Is the room white?
Spongebob square chin still talks shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
All im going to say is KATE, you are clearly a better mother than any of us, you seem to know it all which is absolutely fantastic. Olive is obviously the best baby that has ever graced this earth, she is absolutely bespoke, but I didn’t expect anything else. Only a true boss babe could breeze through the early days after a section like you have. I wish I was half the woman you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
Sorry... why can’t she clean?? She’s hardly been too busy?
She’s had a section. Meant to be resting so she will pay a cleaner and geg about all over the Wirral getting scrans and bespoke coffees and snorting designer paint and chonging twirls.

Edit: Can we please make this a breastfeeding and truffle milk pumping no go zone. Bad enough having to deal with me own sweaty tyres in this heat without thinking aba hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Went around town today with my Mum and saw them in primark of all places lolz and erm, she’s not as chiselled as her photo 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Glamtone11

Her lack of gratitude is really really starting to grate on me. Calling things like the owlet an “essential” when she received it for free. Would it still be an essential if she had paid full price? The elvie breast pump again...”amazing” even though she hadn’t even given birth at that point 😒. There is never a single thank you or an ounce of appreciation for these expensive devices and gifted items. What about a thank you to all the staff at APH who ensured little Olive was delivered safely, in the middle of a pandemic despite KHM flouting all the rules and putting the baby and all the staff at risk.
her stories are literally 30 posts a day of LOOK WHAT IVE MANAGE TO SCROUNGE OFF THESE BRANDS. Sick of her take take take attitude and her sense of entitlement, it’s sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Violetx

VIP Member
Do we think daddy DYI is stood on the bench behind him cause there’s no way he’s tall enough to get them angles 🤣
I was just looking at this. She’s definitely made him stand on the bench so it’s taken from above and more slimming. Reminds me of reading about Kim K making Kanye take 1000 photos of her 😂
5617A1A8-B28A-4C8E-9A3B-B0089F199EFB.jpeg
128500DE-70D6-40BE-957F-EC02A7B3870B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

lollianna

Chatty Member
It’s like your surname being Smith and then giving your child the name Smiff. It’s comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Melmoo

Chatty Member
She’s honestly wound me up so bad today. Had to go to Asda with my 2 children by myself, which makes me nervous anyway having them out in such a public place, I’ve Not slept in days because I have a teething 13 week old, my 3 year old is a feral little shit, both were kicking off in the asda, was 100000 degrees, I got so stressed I walked out and left my shopping and went home. When I got back and settled the kids I looked on insta, low and behold there she is talking about her dreamy baby who doesn’t cry or be sick or anything, and I’m like ??? I’ve been on my own with the kids since my youngest was 10 days old after my emergency section, my husband went straight on tour with the army so I’ve done everything myself, yano sometimes when ya like ‘why do I never catch a break for even 10 minutes to get my shopping in Asda, but people like her have got the perfect life’ don’t get me wrong like after a quick 2 min slag off to my mate on the phone I snapped out of my self pity and realised this is standard motherhood.. but if I can feel like that and snap out of it straight away but not all mums can.. that’s where PND starts. She needs to fuck off with this ‘dream life, dream baby, me and my baby shit rainbows’ bollocks! Soz about me and my rant 😂 rolllll on a baby free night for a gin ha
Dont be fooled by what she puts on instagram. Her partner cheats on her constantly and every picture of him for the last six months he looks dead behind the eyes. He wants out end of and she is doing everything she can to portray a perfect life and keep things together. Hope you are okay.. virtual hug for a shitty day xx you sound like a great mum and your doing your best thats all anyone can do, so fuck fatso and her fake instagram life xx

• Heart
Reactions: 57