Katie Hayes #21 Breath like Turkish Delight, Paint the wall white

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but these blow dries are an absolute joke. So basically he dries the hair straight then fashions a loose wave with a curling tong I assume? No way could you get a uniform wave like that using a brush. The wave is so lose it will have dropped out by noon. Whats the bloody point?? I cant get over it. Never had a blow dry like that. Its all for the gram, loose wave. Cant imagine how it looked when she stepped outside in this wind 👀 well its windy here in Cheshire.

Reactions: 23
I feel like a proper smug bastard here.🤣😂 Smiling like I’ve won the euro lottery jackpot. #21 is going to be a hoot.🥳

Reactions: 10
Just going to post some screenshots of the latest Drama “Dena vs Pepperami & THM” for any lurkers

-Dena used to rent a room in Oh Darlin
-She has now moved to another salon and agreed with owner Cheryl via text that the artwork she designer for her brand and that room would be painted over so she can use it elsewhere
-Oh Darlin insta page shared a post of the room where Dena worked out of saying “our BBL girl is back” when Dena has moved out of Oh Darlin and a new bum girl is in.
-Dena took to insta to vent her frustrations
-Kate then rang Dena up being patronising (Denas words) and bringing up irrelevant tit - nothing was resolved
-Cheryl hasn’t got back to Dena at all.

(sorry if anyone’s already posted it on the end of the last thread)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
And if she thinks that blow dry will see her through labour shes in for a shock. I doubt it will even see her through the rest of the day. Shes bloody deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im sorry but these blow dries are an absolute joke. So basically he dries the hair straight then fashions a loose wave with a curling tong I assume? No way could you get a uniform wave like that using a brush. The wave is so lose it will have dropped out by noon. Whats the bloody point?? I cant get over it. Never had a blow dry like that. Its all for the gram, loose wave. Cant imagine how it looked when she stepped outside in this wind 👀 well its windy here in Cheshire.
Every single one he does has the big line down the middle where he’s changed directions. It’s all I can see!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
bleeping speechless at them pics in the blazer, just nearly crashed the car looking at that one how is that even remotely the same person she claims to be on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping speechless at them pics in the blazer, just nearly crashed the car looking at that one how is that even remotely the same person she claims to be on her stories
I’m shocked at how much of noughties throwback mess she looks, actually all three of them in that pic do! 😂 those kids clips I thought she’d put them in just to do her makeup but it’s part of the monstrous outfit HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m dead 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is not a curly blow! That’s been blow-dried straight, curled with straighteners and then brushed out. My hairdresser does it to mine if I’m in a rush and haven’t got time for her to do a proper curly blow.

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked at how much of noughties throwback mess she looks, actually all three of them in that pic do! 😂 those kids clips I thought she’d put them in just to do her makeup but it’s part of the monstrous outfit HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m dead 😵
My 4 year old niece uses them clips in her dressing up box, she’s 4 years of age we’v never let her out the house in them! Kate’s a year older than me WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet they were all telling her she looked like a barbie doll, and can just imagine her lapping up the attention. Sorry I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, the only toy story character THM looks like is Mr Potato head. MMMKAY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naomi Chantelle is going to go ballistic over Kate sharing her mates new combs that look EXACTLY the same as hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe someone has posted this but "farther" I don't like having a go about spelling because we can all make mistakes but shes relentless at it
Oh she said she knows she spells father wrong but she just thinks it’s so funny to spell it that way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@JT1203 posted these pics at the end of the last thread. Teen son saw this over my shoulder and he said “Is that Gemma Collins on the left? She look rough on that one” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
CA85E3E5-EC7C-4497-82EC-4248D8078C14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.