Katie Hayes #21 Breath like Turkish Delight, Paint the wall white

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lurker insta that I commented on denas post with I’ve had an email resetting my password. She must frantically be trying everyone who followed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can’t even get into my emails off my lurker acc good luck hun xoxo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is absolutely bonkers. I reckon they’ve got the owner of the olive delamere account to hand it over somehow. The level of wit and sophistication was not THM related....not to mention the amount of self awareness it would have taken for her to take the piss out of herself like that!

I did always think it was weird that no tattler ever claim it tho. They were a legend on here.

Reactions: 10
The amount of info you guys find out.. I love it!!!!
I've been snooping on everything now🀣
So on the tattle troll page which basically only focuses on oor Kate and the people "trolling" her

She outed someone previously it's on old threads and I don't wanna post the girls pic again. But they said she was trolling and her friends outed her and she had to change her name etc... But these comments from someone say other wise πŸ‘€

ALSO . .

Check this comment about olive in the second pic🀣🀣 love it

No seen these posted before but the first few threads seem like so long ago guyss
View attachment 203133View attachment 203132
We are da troll hunters πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads!!!!

I have spent ages scrolling through my 21000 pics for the screenshot @Whotheheckisjenks put in months ago with the number on it..

Can confirm The phone number ended in 62

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Could it just be that whoever originally made it used an email address similar to the real Olive Delamere page? THM is too much of a dipshit to make it herself and too gobby not to out/contact anyone if she’d taken over the page?

Reactions: 7
I wanna do the new thread but I have β€œinsufficient privileges” 😭

I have visions of you 2 asking bizarre questions to each other to confirm each others identity 🀣🀣
My first would be does @MrsSavage scare you?? Every time I see your pic it takes me back to infant school.πŸ‘€ There was a teacher called Mrs Smith and she looked similar but she was one scary mother fucker. I still have cold sweats now.πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#22 Kate hayes labour pains, delo off to get some gains

first time suggesting crap I know 😫

My first would be does @MrsSavage scare you?? Every time I see your pic it takes me back to infant school.πŸ‘€ There was a teacher called Mrs Smith and she looked similar but she was one scary mother fucker. I still have cold sweats now.πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
I only picked it because Scarlett O'Hara was the OG resting witch face 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My heads battered tonight I feel like I'm in the middle of a game of cluedo 🀣 @QueenBarb can we have an 'interval' courtesy of you to help matters please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ starting in Love Island style.......Toniggggggght!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.