Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
MEANWHILE ABROAD:

*beep beep beep*

CHEZ: ELLO, TROLLHUNTER78 WHAT IS YOUR IP ADDRESS PLEASE?

THM: IYA CHEZ ONLY ME HUN, IM DODGING THIS DENA THING LIKE I DODGE THE OWNER OF SAVERS HESWALL MMKAY, HONESTLY I CANT STOP FARTING IM THAT ANNOYED!! MMKAY. IVE SEEN YA NEW INSTA YOU MADE FOR ME HUN, TRY AND FIND OUT WHO IT IZ AND ILL GO KNOCK ON THEIR HOUSE TONIGHT. IM OBSESSED ITS MY FAVE, MMKAY

*THM is stood in the new garage conversion scratching her tyre tits wondering where the fuck she’s gonna put her bespoke 3 peace sweet*

CHEZ: HIIIYA MY DUMB BLONDE BESTIE ICONIC BOSS BABE, ILL KEEP MY EYE ON IT IF YA GO INTO LABOUR. WEATHER IS AMAYZIN AND ITS SO PEACEFUL, NOTHING LIKE BEING NEXT TO A BUSY MOTORWAY. IVE BROUGHT ME HOOVER ABROAD ONE SEC HANG ON KATE..

*starts building her cordless shark on her hands and knees, makes BAYLAY film her as she starts making hoover lines in the Hotel reception wearing a blag fendi bikini*

CHEZ: VROOOOM IM BACK BABE JUST GETTING STARTED ON THE HOOVER LINES YOULL HAVE TO SPEAK UP VROOOOOM VROOOM, HONESTLY KATE THAT CAKE COURSE VROOOOM IZ GUNNA BE AMAYZIN. YOUR GAS SOUNDS MINGING, YOUVE VROOOOOOM ALWAYS HAVE BAD FARTS DOW. IM PROPA SWERVING DENA ME KATE VROOOOOM.

THM: HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE YA 40. THAT OVERPRICED ANTI BAC YOU SELL THAT I BADLY TRIED TO PROMOTE IS FLYING OFF THE SHELF RECENTLY HUN, WE USED A BOKKLE TO GET RID OF THE TIDE MARKS IN THE BATH AND IT TOOK THE SKIN OFF DADDY DIY’s PALMS! TOLD ME 153K FOLLOWERS ITS AMAYZIN. MY FARTS HAVE GONE CRAZY SINCE I STARTED INDULGING IN 20 COURSE MEALS MMKAY. IVE GOT 1000 DM’s ABAR IT.

*Thm now floats over to the new walk in, thinks it’s a great idea to screw all of her clothes she’s left on the floor like a scruffy twat up into balls and hide them away on cupboards, just to give that extra creased look at her next get together of 30 people and over*

CHEZ: WHAT HAVE YA RANG ME FOR KATE BECAUSE YOU NEVER SEEM TO HAVE A POINT TO THE CONVO GERL? VROOOOOOM. RIGHT IVE FINISHED HOOVER LINING NOW.. OH KATE FUMING I STILL CANT GET THIS 70S SHIT BLO FROM BLO KING TO DIE DOWN IVE WASHED IT 50 TIMES. JUST ABOUT TO TRY AND SQUEEZE INTO BAYLAY’s HOT PANTS IM TAKING HER OUT SHOW HER HOW THE BIG GERLLZZ PARTY.

THM: ENJOY YA NIGHT BABE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AUNTIE CHEZZA BUH DONT BE TOO BROWN OR ILL HAVE TO PUT 1000 LAYERS OF BPERFECT SHIT STRAWBERRY MOUSE ON. OH HUN MY HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE LIKE CANDYFLOSS HAIRCHOICE ARE TERRIBLE LIKE IVE SAID BEFORE. BUT ITS ALL GIFTED SO CARNT COMPLAIN MMKAY.

*THM Farts that loud it makes Max jump out of his skin and Chez can hear him make off like Scooby Do in the background*

CHEZ: TOTALLY HUN. YEAH IM 40, IF YA GOT IT FLAUNT IT. I SAID TO BAYLAY YOU GOT IT FROM YO MOMMA!

*Chez puts the phone down, picks her thong out from her arsecrack and sinks another vodka and coke*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
TONIGHT:

THM: “HI CHEZ SOZ ITS ME AGAIN. 1000S OF DM’s. ONCE AGAIN, CANT BELIEVE YA 40”

CHEZ: “IF YA GOT IT FLAUNT IT. THATS WHAT I SAY TO MY BAY-LAAAAIIIIYY HUN.”

*Kate wafts a fart away from her before Delo comes back in the room with another drink to slam down*

THM: “MMKAY, HAVE YA SEEN ALL THEM TROLLING ACCOUNTS COMMENTING ON DENAS INSTA? THEY ARE AIRING ALL MY BROWN SHARK STAINED LAUNDRY, MMKAY.”

CHEZ: “ILL FUCKING TEXT HER NOW SEE IF SHES ONE OF THE BIG GERLZ.. HANG ON MY LOVABLE EMOTIONAL DUMB BLONDE..

*leans over her balcony so she can have a good listen of the M62*

CHEZ: RIGHT IM BACK HUN, I WILL SPEAK TO THE INVESTOR KATE, TO FIND OUT HER INSTA I MIGHT JUST HACK HER BECAUSE IM HARD AS FUCK. BUH FIRST ILL ASK DENA TO TAKE IT DOWN AND WE’LL PAINT THE WALL?”

THM: “NO SAY WE WILL PAINT THE WALL IF SHE PRETENDS SHE WROTE ME A SORRY NOTE SHOVED THREW ME 3 BED SEMI DOOR LIKE THAT TATTLE TROLL,MMKAY. SHE MUST INCLUDE “KHM FOREVER” OR WE AINT PAINTING NO WALL.. SO, YEAH!

*Chez hangs the phone up and frantically empties the hoover bag all over her bed and lies in it*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
THIS EVENING:

CHERYL: HIYA MY THICK BLONDE EMOTIONAL BOSS BABE

*stood at a mirror still trying to calm down her 70s hair do that blow king gave her at the weekend*

THM: HI CHEZ, CANT BELIEVE YA 40, I HAVE NEVER IRONED ANY OF MY CLOTHES DID YA EVER NOTICE? MMKAY

CHERYL: HI HUNNN, JUST HOOVERING LINES INTO EVERY SURFACE I CAN REACH INCLUDING MARKS HAIRY BALLSACK.

THM: MMKAY, BEEN PURE STRESSED WIV THIS DENA DRAMA, SHUD I REPACK ME CANDLES IN ME HOSPITAL BAG CHEZZA INCASE SHES EVICTED TONIGHT MMKAY?

*sat on the toilet squeezing a massive brown shark out*

CHERYL: ANNO HAVE YOU SEEN SHES SHARED SCREENSHOTS OF MY UNPROFESSIONAL PATRONISING TEXTS TO HER?

*trying to shut her bifolds in the rain with one hand Whilst on the phone like a dickhead*

THM: SHE HASNT?! MIGHT PLASTER HER AS A TROLL ALL OVER MY 8 INSTA ACCOUNTS - WHAT DO YOU REC??

CHERYL: YOU ARE A BOSS BABE.

*strokes all of her dogs at the same time*

THM: BAY-LAY

*Kate Stands up, walks out the room, lights up a twirl and DOESNT Wipe or flush*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
“Full day course” it’s 4pm until 7pm 👀🤨 how embarrassing. If Kate and Chez are anything to go by they’ll charge £120 for standing like a twat supporting the cake and then charge extra for you to take it home with you.
CHEZ: “OK SO NOW THAT ALL YOU GERLZ HAVE LEARNT HOW TO SUPPORT YA CAKE, YOUSE CAN ALL GET GOING ONCE YA PAY £120 AT THE TILL.”

Student 1: Can I have a box for me cake so I can take it home show me Ma ?”

Student 2: Oh yeah I’d love to take mine home I feel like I’ve bonded with it so much i really understand it

CHEZ: “IF YOU WANNA TAKE THAT CAKE HOME YOU NEED TO PAY £50 BECAUSE YOU COULD BE GOING TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY AFTER HERE AND WOULD BE GETTIN A FREE CAKE/PARTY GUEST WHO YOUVE BONDED WITH HERE”

Student 1: No I just wanted to take it back to my Ma’s Cheryl, have a cup of malted milk tea with it and just make sure whether it needs anymore support Chez.

*Kate is in earshot of the exchange between owner and students and wades in with her massive boat feet and dead long flares*

THM: LYYYYK MY BUSINESS PARTNER WHO IS 40 GUUYZZ, LIKE SHE SAID, MMKAY. YOU WANT THAT CAKE MMKAY, YOU PAY EXTRA FOR IT GUYYYZ

Student 2: Ahhh forget it then I’ll leave it, not got £50 to spend on a cake especially when I’ve just supported it emotionally for a few hours do you know how draining that is mentally?

CHEZ: OK HUN NO WORRIES, SEE YA AGAIN.. TOODLES

*Kate opens her Bespoke Bista Village Prada baby handbag and Slides the whole cake in and sneaks like the pink panther out the side door*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Lalla

VIP Member
The comment on Daddy DIY's page has got me weeping...just nearly choked on my Aldi version of Quavers 😂 😂 😂 😂
1596630020442.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Any long time lurkers or new members just so ya’s know.. the original thread Title was::::

“Breath Smells like Shite, Paint the Wall White”

Her breath wouldn’t smell of Turkish delight even if she scranned Willy Wonka’s arsehole!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Comments on The Contour Club’s Instagram re Kate and Oh Snarlin 😂🙌🏼

Jenko rusty fridge you fucking legend
and Liny is someone’s personal account. Sounds like she sees through them too!

The tea over this last few days has made my week. Absolutely delightful.

As you were you bunch of tattle bastards ✌🏼❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
not sure if anyone has noticed but that Aimee who the posts about has liked Jenkos comment 👀 go’ed girlll!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Is this for real???? She went out the house like this!!???

Her living room was removed to make way for all her clothes and THIS is what she's got on....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Girls, I know someone mentioned @feathering_the_empty_nest in the last thread; she’s posted today she had a baby girl last week ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53