Katie Hayes #21 Breath like Turkish Delight, Paint the wall white

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any long time lurkers or new members just so ya’s know.. the original thread Title was::::

“Breath Smells like Shite, Paint the Wall White”

Her breath wouldn’t smell of Turkish delight even if she scranned Willy Wonka’s hole!!!
Getting into Scousebird territory now.. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Any long time lurkers or new members just so ya’s know.. the original thread Title was::::

Her breath wouldn’t smell of Turkish delight even if she scranned Willy Wonka’s hole!!!
Urgh just when I forgot what Steph Scouse bird had said, you bring back memories 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
You’re a star ❤

Girlzzzz we have to remember we can’t swear in the titles! Mods will remove because it prevents it showing up on google
Did think that hence the spelling 😂 plus Turkish delight has tickled me

Reactions: 2

Dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Turkish delight made me laugh 😂 I reckon I’d have gone with tripe, doesn’t quite rhyme but nearly 😂

Reactions: 4

Maattttt, plate ye arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls, I know someone mentioned @feathering_the_empty_nest in the last thread; she’s posted today she had a baby girl last week ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.