Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted that comment why??? Its help for her followers don't be a uk mom Influencer if you can't take on the mums net

Poor Berry has been looked after by the shittest mum
Just shows how she really doesn’t give a tit about her followers or babies or anyone but herself. The comment replying wasn’t even critical, all the beast needed to do was reply saying “yes that’s correct you need to add Sterilised water to the bottle before heating up”.

Honestly Kate honey, if the topic of conversation (motherhood) is beyond you then it’s best not to contribute.

Reactions: 27
Has she discussed Bez’s journey with the tongue tie that the NHS said she didn’t have again? Or was she not offered a gifted private appointment?
and was there any further mention of the osteoporosis (osteopath for us literate trolls 🙄) that she clearly copied off here or would they not do that for free either

• Haha
Reactions: 16
State of it marinading in it's minty bed, and where been told by (ahem) management to (very late in the day) now share posts about Gaza purely for gram narrative - "My thoughts are with every lost life & person who here there right now" - someone make this village idiot make sense?! 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 15
State of it marinading in it's minty bed, and where been told by (ahem) management to (very late in the day) now share posts about Gaza purely for gram narrative - "My thoughts are with every lost life & person who here there right now" - someone make this village idiot make sense?! 🙈🙉🙊
She's a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 7
It’s really pissing me off that all these people who haven’t said a single word about Gaza for months are suddenly chiming in because they think they may lose engagement, it’s just so disingenuous

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s really pissing me off that all these people who haven’t said a single word about Gaza for months are suddenly chiming in because they think they may lose engagement, it’s just so disingenuous
Especially Kate who’s admitted at her big age she “doesn’t watch any news”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is she comparing the lockdown of covid with a ceasefire? She burns my head out.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I thought she was saying she was on the blob at the first line 😂
“We seen lots of sea creatures…we got a fossal (took 5 attempts to spell that wrong because my phone kept correcting it so God only knows what’s wrong with her phone)”
Her kids really don’t stand a chance, do they?? Year 1 homework is actually going to baffle her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.