Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really pissing me off that all these people who haven’t said a single word about Gaza for months are suddenly chiming in because they think they may lose engagement, it’s just so disingenuous
Uggh it's really winding me up. Them all sharing 'All Eyes on Rafa' then the next story is them on a lovely holiday or trying on new clothes or a nice day out with their kids. Absolutely tone deaf.
---
Why is ‘virus’ in inverted commas?? Is she implying it didn’t exist?? bleeping hell, does she think we can just stop what’s going on?? She never took notice of the Covid rules anyway, the massive big blimp.
Why aren't we surprised she's a covid denier 🙄 She probably thinks we've all been microchips by Bill Gates too.

Reactions: 31
Kate trying to talk about Palestine is like watching a baboon trying to do maths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“We seen lots of sea creatures…we got a fossal (took 5 attempts to spell that wrong because my phone kept correcting it so God only knows what’s wrong with her phone)”
Her kids really don’t stand a chance, do they?? Year 1 homework is actually going to baffle her.
She couldn't do the spelling with Olive at the beginning of the year AND she couldn't pronounce some words. She really is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, Kate, here I am for your daily lesson.
1) Covid wasn't a 'virus', it was a real virus which killed millions of people (and still does kill people). We know you didn't give two hoots about anyone but yourself and ignored Covid rules (read the wiki) but it still existed, dafty.
2) An airborne virus and an armed conflict are completely different things. I pity that you "don't understand" that but it is actually very simple: one is a virus no one controls and the other is a conflict which only the nations involved (and possibly some negotiators and some powerful countries) can control.
3) If you really cared about what's going on in the Middle East, you wouldn't use it for engagement but you'd be writing to your MP, going on marches and so on but let's face it, all you care about is your social media likes, so no, we know you haven't done any of that.

You're welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I think she’s suggesting a lockdown to end the situation in Gaza. Like if we can do a lockdown then why can’t we stop a war. She must think all wars ended during covid and everyone stopped fighting and kept a distance. Her management really need to be looking over her posts as she keeps making herself look even more ill informed and uneducated with each post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think she’s suggesting a lockdown to end the situation in Gaza. Like if we can do a lockdown then why can’t we stop a war. She must think all wars ended during covid and everyone stopped fighting and kept a distance. Her management really need to be looking over her posts as she keeps making herself look even more ill informed and uneducated with each post.
This is bang on and just shows how thick she is!

Reactions: 18
What kind of level of stupid have you got to be to think lockdown stopped the conflict that has been ongoing for 23 plus years.
This is bang on and just shows how thick she is!
Mad the way it was ongoing in 2021 DURING LOCKDOWN the thick twit

Reactions: 22
Mind blown. Is she that dumb to compare the two 🤯🤯

Edited to say: I'm ashamed we are the same species and I have to share the same air as you Katie
I've seen about 10 people on my Instagram stories comparing the same! I wouldn't be surprised if the management teams have said to say something so that it starts trending!

I mean some of the people definitely wear tin foil hats and are convinced that the water is going to kills us before it enables us to swallow trackers etc so some could just be using it to get their antivax views out but it seems a bit coincidental!!

• Wow
Her bleeping brain has been on lockdown throughout her entire life

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Is she writing that for when she goes back to school? “What we did on our holiday”
That was what I thought! 'we went to the sea side and played and I finded a shell and then we had a ice cream and I liked it' someone at that management firm needs to start writing her posts for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Obessed" - perhaps obsessed with the dress or a mis-spelt reference to the unfiltered actual reality Silver Back physique - get a spell-check on or get in the bin/cancelled - how could any management actually be associated with the vapid, homophobic, racist village idiot?! 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
I have a friend who’s sister in law got her wedding make up done by her, she had a trial and so did her mum, her mum hated her make up it was really heavy and didn’t suit her older skin so she told her at the time and then again the morning of, she did her make up the exact same and she ended up taking it off and doing it herself! So it doesn’t seem to matter if they have a trial or not 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Mind blown. Is she that dumb to compare the two 🤯🤯

Edited to say: I'm ashamed we are the same species and I have to share the same air as you Katie
Oh get fucked Kate. There’s no words to describe the image of the poor man holding his child but all these influencers using it as content jumping on the bandwagon is abhorrent.
---
Clearly the bride didn’t want to go to her filthy upside house for the risk of catching something before her wedding day 🤣🤣🤪
I’ve literally never seen her post any of her clients looking happy they either look seconds away from bursting into tears or fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
She needs gifting an English course. My 6 year old’s homework includes giving examples of types of adverbs and writing a list of similes. This woman can’t spell ‘Bob’ without bleeping it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

I’ve literally never seen her post any of her clients looking happy they either look seconds away from bursting into tears or fuming.
All her clients look like they're going to cry because it's too thick. It only looks ok with a huge ring light in front of it, otherwise its too heavy and you'll see every line on their faces.

Reactions: 15
What kind of level of stupid have you got to be to think lockdown stopped the conflict that has been ongoing for 23 plus years.

Mad the way it was ongoing in 2021 DURING LOCKDOWN the thick twit
No wars during the pandemic not with social distancing, the soldiers mustn’t have wanted to catch Covid so stayed home on lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.