Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can this moronic village idiot actually have management, and 180k followers (unless they all bots or only following for 💩 & 😂) and it not really be a parody account - "spinach cub" - cube, "matenry" - maternity, "sinclair" - similar, is legit truly the best best De-Influencer of them all?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can this moronic village idiot actually have management, and 180k followers (unless they all bots or only following for 💩 & 😂) and it not really be a parody account - "spinach cub" - cube, "matenry" - maternity, "sinclair" - similar, is legit truly the best best De-Influencer of them all?! 😂🤣
Costco instead of Costa 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just come on to say all this! And formals instead of formula. They’re not even spelling mistakes. They’re words that mean completely different things!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Listening to a new audiobook and she'll let us know when she finishes the verdict. Okay thanks Kate.
Who and I stress WHO would take advice from someone who doesn't know the meaning of anything other than basic words. If she heard the word "chagrin" she wouldn't have a clue and the whole paragraph would be lost on her. I just don't know who follows her seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
always wanted a RANGER ROVER myself, nice cars.

OMG she is unbelievably thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What does she look like in that reel oh my word! Why on earth would she post it? She seriously looks like a Little Britain character. She's like a parody of a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does she look like in that reel oh my word! Why on earth would she post it? She seriously looks like a Little Britain character. She's like a parody of a human being.
Why does her right cheek twitch 🤣 also, why does she forward face feed berry. Its so impersonal. Like a nanny who doesn't want the baby to get attached to her. Makes me sad.

Reactions: 19
Honestly she getting worse. I really think she needs a CT head scan .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see shes sharing what’s happening in gaza 😴 but shes part of the problem buying fake designer gear funding terrorisum

Reactions: 20
"So Dior, So Provence" - so last-season now for the vapid narc, it's elevated to "So International" - and no-one ever asked for "So Cheap" clothing/outfit recommends off the Silver Back fash-hole - ZSM only ever in it's lala-land lies, wild filters and the virtual reality it chooses to keep peddling?! Rupert would truly rip her a new one if they were both on Mastermind?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up on her weekend antics and all I can say is she really is mentally challenged. She’s like a skin walker watching what other people post on Instagram and regurgitating it but never quite getting it right. Like bad AI. So weird.
It’s AI but without the Intelligence! Just Artificial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only reason she’s sharing what’s going on in Gaza is because she’s only just found out there’s a blackout/blocking for celebs/influencers who haven’t been posting about it. She’s 4 weeks behind the trend as always….

This village idiot doesn’t have a clue what’s she’s posting about and it shows her to be the trend cling on that she is. Her bots won’t care if she posts about Gaza and I’ll bet her real followers who are up her arse are just as dumb as her and couldn’t care less about it.

Bet that’s the last story she’ll post on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I see shes sharing what’s happening in gaza 😴 but shes part of the problem buying fake designer gear funding terrorisum
I’ve been reading a few of different threads from Scottish binfluencers n apparently word is that there’s viewer push back / campaign to cancel “influencers “ who choose not to speak on Palestine. A well known agency from Glasgow just had all the binfluencers basically reposting about it all at the same time 🫣🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.