Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is the wrong energy to give and feel free to disagree but I really feel that I’d rather these 18 year old tik tokkers who’s content is makeup and showing off their clothes or illiterate MUAs like Kate just stick to the latest Plouise primer.
None of them are sharing it for anything other than fear of NOT saying anything, and then, like Kate, most just get it oddly wrong.
I’ll stick to either the accounts who’s content centres around current events or just stick on the news for that type of thing.
Raising awareness of course is good, but when it’s coming from people who are susceptible to reading one Facebook article or one YouTube video and declaring all sorts of things as “the truth” then it’s doing more harm and they should just stick to what they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe this is the wrong energy to give and feel free to disagree but I really feel that I’d rather these 18 year old tik tokkers who’s content is makeup and showing off their clothes or illiterate MUAs like Kate just stick to the latest Plouise primer.
None of them are sharing it for anything other than fear of NOT saying anything, and then, like Kate, most just get it oddly wrong.
I’ll stick to either the accounts who’s content centres around current events or just stick on the news for that type of thing.
Raising awareness of course is good, but when it’s coming from people who are susceptible to reading one Facebook article or one YouTube video and declaring all sorts of things as “the truth” then it’s doing more harm and they should just stick to what they do.
It’s performative, she knows nothing about it and actually doesn’t care. Literally the only reason she’s said anything is because she’s been told to

Reactions: 24
“It’s very ‘Sinclair’ to sensory”??? I’m going to hazard a guess that she means similar? And this is the woman who thinks she is qualified to comment on Palestine????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would honestly trust my little niece to do my face for a wedding with her Barbie makeup more than that stink bomb. Actual picture of someone looking at their face when Truff has done the makeup

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks happy ,,,, not!
Tbh they get everything they deserve. They must have seen other faces she’s done yet they still go to her. I love the MUA who does mine. Shes honest and will tell you what she recommends for your skin tones, hair and eye colour etc… She just doesn’t make everyone orange.

Reactions: 14
I'm with you - I've been merrily blocking all kinds of international A-listers who, to my mind, have the resources and platform to make at least a small difference if they wanted. But people on Truff’s level, unless they're well-informed.... At best, they're making themselves look even more thick, at worst they run the risk of trivialising the entire situation and reducing it to just another hashtag.

Reactions: 15
What’s the reason blue planet have gifted this fat ugly dog a day out??? It’s been there since forever, so really what is their reasoning? Plus of all people… a so called ‘makeup’ page ? Baffled

Reactions: 18
What’s the reason blue planet have gifted this fat ugly dog a day out??? It’s been there since forever, so really what is their reasoning? Plus of all people… a so called ‘makeup’ page ? Baffled
Because its tit and they need to drum up business.....they just haven't realised her account is bots and hate follows.

Reactions: 10
Maybe the have a thing for disgusting, racist, homophobes

Reactions: 13
Uggh it's really winding me up. Them all sharing 'All Eyes on Rafa' then the next story is them on a lovely holiday or trying on new clothes or a nice day out with their kids. Absolutely tone deaf.
---
It’s performative activism. And an AI generated image to boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So little John Elton has lost another play area as KHM just has to have an exercise bike there? Why not put it in the snug that they never use? I assume it’s where it is so she can watch the tv they never watch while she pretends to exercise?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So little John Elton has lost another play area as KHM just has to have an exercise bike there? Why not put it in the snug that they never use? I assume it’s where it is so she can watch the tv they never watch while she pretends to exercise?
I just can't with her captions. Doesn't she mean safe or happy or free from conflict. Why has she put alive in capitals. Its bleeping insensitive. Moronic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
it’s a multifunctional space, home gym, kids play area and a relaxing space to enjoy your morning coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's an absolute gobshite posting things like this

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not a bleeping comfortable place to sit down, no storage and no living room all because big truck wants a FLIMING room

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.