Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks not caring what “trolls” say about her is a good thing 🙄

Unjustified criticism is one thing, but we are not talking about that with Kate. There is a long list of things she could genuinely be called out on, most of which are pretty basic.
If you want longevity in any career, you need to be able to take on board criticism and react accordingly.
When your job is literally trying to influence others, then you really should be hyper-vigilant to any opportunities to improve.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe you are all questioning the authenticity of her designer gear …. She has a £250k engagement ring, so if course the designer gear is legit 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ll never understand fake designer. Nobody is going to believe someone who lives in a 3 bed semi on the wirral and drives an old battered rangey is wearing a Prada jacket. What is the point
Years ago I went to hubby’s Christmas party where I met the bosses wife (from a posh part of the Wirral) for the 1st time. She showed up in a beautiful cocktail gown and I remarked to my hubby then that she hadn’t come down the stairs of a 3 bed semi (I was right… their pool house was bigger the home we had at the time).
I complimented her dress and she replied “thanks, but I feel like a twit”.

We all know it’s not genuine as there is no way she can afford all that, but if it was, I would be seriously questioning her priorities in life. Either way, she should be feeling the second hand embarrassment we have for her, for dressing like a twit.

Reactions: 23
Honestly designer prices are ridiculous when you think it’s just a piece of material at the end of the day. Yes the craftsmanship may be slightly better but even that has reduced in quality over the years. Nothing to warrant the 4 figure price tags. I used to love the odd piece but I can’t justify spending silly money on material items that rarely hold their value all in the name of looking like you have money 😂. In reality it does the opposite, dressing rich and dripping in logos screams skint.
Much rather spend the money on actual experiences & things that are an investment these days.
Again it’s all for social media & how they want to appear to others 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No clue how true it is, but the influencer children's revolution is coming.
Can’t wait for it. The Saccone-Joly kids, Truff’s, Charlotte Dawson’s, Hinch’s kids, that mad Imogen bint’s ridiculously named kids, PTWM’s - all those poor little fuckers who have had their entire lives from conception to birth to shitting themselves to dropping food over themselves to private medical diagnoses broadcast for the entire world to see will be suing their parents for every penny they earned for them and it will be glorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We all love a little piece of designer here and there the odd night bag (that doesn’t only last a season) or nice pair of trainers you’ll get use out of but it’s the fact her priorities r so out of wack, won’t get her car fixed but wants us to think she’s dropped grands on a coat (in the middle of June mind) but all she talks about is dupes and cheaper options of designer items. We all know she can’t afford real designer or real anything for that matter and if she actually had the money it’s even more disgusting she hasn’t fixed the car she drags them poor kids out in day in day out
She’s such a tit mum and person I’m so shocked she hasn’t been cancelled and we don’t see more mocking of her on the likes of TikTok or them mad instagram accounts that out influencers

Reactions: 30
Such a trag Iconic Fash-hole - the outfit recommends - I'm so influenced/inspired - said no-one ever - legit all dupes and deceit - bet's on, isn't it the Village Idiot's birthday bonanza coming up soon - what era will it be spilling out of this year?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that baby not in some form of swing/mat/Doona. Does she ever cuddle her? She just seems to be plonked in something 99% of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’ll never understand fake designer. Nobody is going to believe someone who lives in a 3 bed semi on the wirral and drives an old battered rangey is wearing a Prada jacket. What is the point
The point is I’m better than you. I’m better than you. I’m better than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love the way she’s put a video of Olive, wearing her school uniform on her story today, showing Olive without her undercut. Yet earlier today she said that Olive wasn’t in school today. So posting an old video of her. Still waiting to hear her explanation for Olive’s undercut

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly designer prices are ridiculous when you think it’s just a piece of material at the end of the day. Yes the craftsmanship may be slightly better but even that has reduced in quality over the years. Nothing to warrant the 4 figure price tags. I used to love the odd piece but I can’t justify spending silly money on material items that rarely hold their value all in the name of looking like you have money 😂. In reality it does the opposite, dressing rich and dripping in logos screams skint.
Much rather spend the money on actual experiences & things that are an investment these days.
Again it’s all for social media & how they want to appear to others 🥱
There's a case going on in Milan now over illegal working conditions at a factory that makesDior bags, and the bags are bought by Dior for $30-40, when their retail prices start from a couple of grand. I was pondering treating myself this year but it's made me think twice.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m extremely lucky to be a mam already,sadly I can’t have anymore but I can’t get my head around why she is so obsessed with olive the snot rag and then treats poor baby bazza (rainbow baby) like a rag doll😡
I wish I could love another tiny human again.
That bleep with a gunt doesn’t deserve baby berry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
has she really just told us all you only need spf in the morning 😂 thanks luv I was gonna put it on for bed

• Haha
Reactions: 38
has she really just told us all you only need spf in the morning 😂 thanks luv I was gonna put it on for bed
I know I’ve said it before but I honestly think she hasn’t got a clue what SPF is. She made a post about her hospital skin care and she said she’d taken her SPF to put on after having Barry. But maybe that’s because she was expecting a bed by the window 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Why does she think a hair mask is going to make her hair thicker?

And FYI Truff, you’re supposed to put a warm compress on a stye, not a cold compress
Hahaha the D’Nada coat 😭
---
She’s actually doing more damage to her hair by constantly having a hair mask on as she will end up with moisture overload of her hair which will weaken/damaged her hair… so not grow thick and long at all 🤣🤣🤣
If the hair mask has protein in it will cause loads of breakage too it’s so bad for her hair.

Not to worry though it’s not a hair mask is it? 🧈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"SPF should only be used of a morning"
first class ticket to skin cancer for this one

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
"SPF should only be used of a morning"
first class ticket to skin cancer for this one
Bizzo class 🤣🤣

I’ll keep asking till she shows us … KHM what’s happened to the garage/livingroom/shoebox? Did you forget to ventilate and is it full of black mould?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love the way she’s put a video of Olive, wearing her school uniform on her story today, showing Olive without her undercut. Yet earlier today she said that Olive wasn’t in school today. So posting an old video of her. Still waiting to hear her explanation for Olive’s undercut
Imagine living your life in response to Tattle. She‘s as predictable as she is a scruffy, ignorant wannabe.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.