Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy giveaways that includes mummy take care of you products? What the duck is she on about? I am mother.

Anyone else think she buys all this stuff an pretends the brands have been sending her pr boxes? I just don't see sephora sending her loads of products.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mummy giveaways that includes mummy take care of you products? What the duck is she on about? I am mother.

Anyone else think she buys all this stuff an pretends the brands have been sending her pr boxes? I just don't see sephora sending her loads of products.
She’s scatty as duck. How the duck does she get through life being that thick?

Reactions: 15
Her IQ is so so low, and there’s just honestly no excuse for it in 2024 for a woman in her 30’s, especially with children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Don’t forget when she pretended Horlicks sent her free stuff

• Haha
I reckon she’s subscribing to about 3 different monthly beauty boxes and pretending she’s been sent it all separately.

Reactions: 24
She did go to the Sephora launch at Trafford centre with every other MUA in the north west (not that there’s any “Art” in her slapping orange foundation onto every client) so it’ll all be from the massive goody bag they all got 🙄 yeno when allergy Barry was too allergic to make plans.

• Haha
Why does she think a hair mask is going to make her hair thicker?

And FYI Truff, you’re supposed to put a warm compress on a stye, not a cold compress

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She did go to the Sephora launch at Trafford centre with every other MUA in the north west (not that there’s any “Art” in her slapping orange foundation onto every client) so it’ll all be from the massive goody bag they all got 🙄 yeno when allergy Barry was too allergic to make plans.
Was gonna say the same. Also that River Island event she went to last week alongside anyone else who saw it posted on their insta also had a stand where people could choose mini products to take away with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she think a hair mask is going to make her hair thicker?

And FYI Truff, you’re supposed to put a warm compress on a stye, not a cold compress
She’s actually doing more damage to her hair by constantly having a hair mask on as she will end up with moisture overload of her hair which will weaken/damaged her hair… so not grow thick and long at all 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 28
She’s actually doing more damage to her hair by constantly having a hair mask on as she will end up with moisture overload of her hair which will weaken/damaged her hair… so not grow thick and long at all 🤣🤣🤣
Would love her to wake up with all her hair left behind and stuck to the pillow 😂😂 what happened to the miracle supplements she was taking that gave her the most thick best hair ever?!?
Probably not getting her roots done cos she is skint and can’t bum a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 23

That's all the stuff that came in the Sephora preview evening gift bag, surprised she's not flogging it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When people drip in “designer” clothes you know they are blag, especially when you base your personality on “dupes”.
I’ve got 1 designer handbag and the rest are from H&M/new look etc 🤣🤣🤣 wish I’d never bothered to be honest, designer clothes are a status, just like cars etc

Reactions: 22
Hahaha! Delusions of grandeur. I give her credit though for stepping out in public wearing one of the most badly copied and wonkily stitched Prada logos I’ve ever seen 😂😂
Awwww ye poor? That's so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.