Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Trolls I've finally caught a minute to catch up whilst the baby sleeps. You've all really cheered me up 💙 My bespoke was blue lighted to hospital Tuesday. Were still here now, our NHS is worth its weight in gold, Im so grateful to all of you who work in this thankless industry 😘 I don't have trauma or PTSD by any stretch but I thought last night whilst watching the monitors, how can those tit heads throw about those words over an alleged allergy baby, when I called 111 for verbal advice thinking my bespoke had a little bug, which resulted in an ambulance taking us straight to hospital and being told they would have went into cardiac arrest that evening if we hadn't called. Not once have I posted online nor felt any urge to take photos of my baby. This is the first time I've had free hands and I feel guilty just being on here whilst she sleeps 😔 the point I guess I'm trying to make is just what the duck goes on in that greasy head of hers! And Truff, I'm usually a very happy, positive person with savings, very soon to be mortgage free and a real diamond on my finger (were not minted, we just live in our means) so I'm not giving off for any reason other than I guess I'm thinking out loud, welcoming a distraction and trying to understand your tit parenting and terrible mindset. Oh and I've been offered free food and drinks constantly by staff but I'm not a scrounger and have wonderful family who bring me supplies. That's what you do when you have the means to buy your own stuff you sweat.

On topic, I bet that giveaway never happens! Wheres the lol dolls giveaway eh?
Sorry to hear this. Sounds like you've all been through it. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah Trolls I've finally caught a minute to catch up whilst the baby sleeps. You've all really cheered me up 💙 My bespoke was blue lighted to hospital Tuesday. Were still here now, our NHS is worth its weight in gold, Im so grateful to all of you who work in this thankless industry 😘 I don't have trauma or PTSD by any stretch but I thought last night whilst watching the monitors, how can those tit heads throw about those words over an alleged allergy baby, when I called 111 for verbal advice thinking my bespoke had a little bug, which resulted in an ambulance taking us straight to hospital and being told they would have went into cardiac arrest that evening if we hadn't called. Not once have I posted online nor felt any urge to take photos of my baby. This is the first time I've had free hands and I feel guilty just being on here whilst she sleeps 😔 the point I guess I'm trying to make is just what the duck goes on in that greasy head of hers! And Truff, I'm usually a very happy, positive person with savings, very soon to be mortgage free and a real diamond on my finger (were not minted, we just live in our means) so I'm not giving off for any reason other than I guess I'm thinking out loud, welcoming a distraction and trying to understand your tit parenting and terrible mindset. Oh and I've been offered free food and drinks constantly by staff but I'm not a scrounger and have wonderful family who bring me supplies. That's what you do when you have the means to buy your own stuff you sweat.

Oh no hope they’re home soon and you’re both ok ❤.

• Heart
For a start, I don't know whether this is one of her mad typos or if she actually is going to A Really Big Boxing Match 🥊
Also, she spends half her time offering to be a half-witted online personal shopper for her 'troops' (🤮), why does she suddenly need them to tell her where to shop?
Because she likes to try and copy Tara Mays because people actual like her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sending love and good vibes to you and your little one. Hope they get well and you can go home soon ❤

• Heart
Anytime an influencer (and I use that term loosely) is asking for 'recommendations' or 'advice' its really code for "can someone please gift me whatever it is I'm on here asking for" Drives me insaneeee

Reactions: 44
We've got our own room, with a lovely view of a wall, some metal boxes and large pipes 😂 but we aren't special, I think we have the smallest one! I must quote my 400 odd followers and demand an upgrade 😉

Thanks Troll ❤

hope you’re home soon and I really hope you aren’t in a bay without a window.
---
Thank you all for the lovely posts. One thing about Truff, she has the best Trolls 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We've got our own room, with a lovely view of a wall, some metal boxes and large pipes 😂 but we aren't special, I think we have the smallest one! I must quote my 400 odd followers and demand an upgrade 😉

Thanks Troll ❤

---
Thank you all for the lovely posts. One thing about Truff, she has the best Trolls 💜
Don't forget to light your candles troll. Wishing your family all the best health 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anytime an influencer (and I use that term loosely) is asking for 'recommendations' or 'advice' its really code for "can someone please gift me whatever it is I'm on here asking for" Drives me insaneeee
Remember when the Jefflets all sent Jeff garlic Frylight 🤣
---

Thanks Troll ❤

---
Stomp into reception like Brienne Of Tarth and demand an aesthetic room so you can film every single second of your stay
---

Sending the best wishes and troll love to you x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think a hair mask is going to make her hair thicker?

And FYI Truff, you’re supposed to put a warm compress on a stye, not a cold compress
“As always doing something for a few months before I recommend anything” despite trying everything one single time and either ✨loving✨ it or slating it.

Pretty sure Bury June had one bottle of special allergy baby formula then she said it was no good.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That river island reel is terrible as usual

she’s really trying to push herself into another lane isn’t she?

Reactions: 13

Thanks Troll ❤

---
Hope all is ok and you’re home soon. Sending lots of love and hugs. If you get chance though, do make sure you get a few shots of yourself in front of some very bendy curtains..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The shame of that river island reel. Truff, go over to emilybulls insta and check out how it should be done. Looove emily!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The music on that reel sounds like a string quartet learning to play the Gillette advert song.
Bet she didn't buy a single thing at the 'pr event', just swanned round stuffing her face for free and filming.

Reactions: 14
I got blocked from a Towie knobber a while ago for typing “Try Google” on a beggy post they put up.

@ReginaPhalange4 - thinking of you 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
When I used to watch the scarecrow on the Wizard Of Oz, I’d think to myself. “How can anyone talk without a brain?”
Then I discovered Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.