Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't understand her addiction to buying blag items. Even if they were decent copies, it is blindingly obvious to everyone, us trolls, her family and friends and her followers that she doesn't live the lifestyle where she could afford to spend £2.5k on a jacket so they all know it is fake. So why bother? It just screams 'I want a lifestyle that I cannot afford' and is well embarrassing because everyone knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hahaha! Delusions of grandeur. I give her credit though for stepping out in public wearing one of the most badly copied and wonkily stitched Prada logos I’ve ever seen 😂😂
I was just about to say this. I bleeping feel ashamed for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When people drip in “designer” clothes you know they are blag, especially when you base your personality on “dupes”.
I’ve got 1 designer handbag and the rest are from H&M/new look etc 🤣🤣🤣 wish I’d never bothered to be honest, designer clothes are a status, just like cars etc
Yeah when someone is quite clearly not in the tax bracket for designer labels, it tends to say either 'I wear a lot of fakes' or 'I am financially irresponsible and will have to make a tent out of designer dustbags when the revolution comes'. The odd one is OK, I've got a couple of pieces (mostly from my single days) but someone at her level walking around wearing what would £5k+ of gear if it was real.. Just no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🥲 how true is this ?
Absolutely frightening, even my non-influencer social media accounts only have actual friends on them and of course they’re private. I would never share my children’s lives to thousands of strangers. I have an unusually low number of followers/‘friends’ on social media because I won’t allow random people that perhaps I used to know see my children’s lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she's got a stye..little tip Katie, old wives say rub your gold wedding ring on it....oh wait....just cooled boiled water and cotton wool for you doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t understand why people parade their kids publically on social media. My accounts are friends and family only.
With insta sometimes I have to go public if I do a competition for example as you can’t tag accounts if you’re not public, but anyone who follows me I straight away block, then when the competition is over, I set it back to private.
There are that many weirdos online, I mean if strangers were mocking my kids because I was public I’d go private or come off social media altogether!

I don’t understand the need for these cunts to make money out of pimping their kids online. Get a proper bleeping job and protect your family!

• Heart
The fact her children are even discussed on an open forum like this would be enough for me to remove them from all social media platforms all together.

imagine when they are both old enough to read things online and come across tattle, that’s gonna be one hell of a situation to explain to them that she prioritised content and validation over the safety, privacy and wellbeing of those two babies. I can’t imagine those two little girls having a healthy relationship with this hambeast when they’re older.

Even with her parents and friends that have been openly discussed - surely you would want to protect them if you know how damaging it’s been to your own mental health.

That being said I do agree with 95% of the stuff posted on here and most of it she does bring on herself - but for the interest of protecting her children and loved ones, surely you’d just give up social media all together at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When people drip in “designer” clothes you know they are blag, especially when you base your personality on “dupes”.
I’ve got 1 designer handbag and the rest are from H&M/new look etc 🤣🤣🤣 wish I’d never bothered to be honest, designer clothes are a status, just like cars etc
I’m lucky enough and worked hard enough to earn an alright wage, and every now and then I treat myself to a classic designer item that won’t go out of fashion and wear it for years alongside every day stuff. I’m talking boots that were a couple of grand with a dress from Tesco. The only reason I buy them is because I grew up obsessed with fashion and knew that one day, when I was able to, I wanted to own some really nice pieces. For the average person like us lot, that’s the only way it’s possible, especially when you have kids.

I’ve said it before but I’ll never understand blags. What’s she trying to achieve wearing such an obvious fake prada coat or celine bag? Either treat yourself and fork out on the legit thing, and love it and take care of it, and be proud that you worked hard and earned it, or be the relatable high street mom that you are if you can’t justify or afford it. There’s nothing wrong with that. Everything about her winds me up so much. Can’t stand people who pretend to be wealthy like Truff, embarrassing.

• Heart
That’s the reason I wouldn’t wear anything designer, people would straight off think it was jarg so what’s the point!
Plus big logos look tacky, give me something subtle any day.
She wears £5 plazzy tit flickers and Chanel accessories, pull the other one ya fraudulent flump!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's like those old women walking round birko market pulling a band-jaxed shopping trolley, Bon Marche clothes and a "Gucci" bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll never understand fake designer. Nobody is going to believe someone who lives in a 3 bed semi on the wirral and drives an old battered rangey is wearing a Prada jacket. What is the point

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If I want designer then I'll save up and most of the time will get it preloved. There's so many great Facebook groups out there.
And about counterfeit goods. My main gripe and concern about this is what it funds, organised crime, trafficking of kids, women, all sorts. It so wrong. I'd rather go without.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her hair must stink of damp, when hairs not washed and dried properly and regularly as a hairdresser that then has to blow dry that once every 4 months, we can smell it and so can the rest of the salon. No amount of washing gets rid it’s literally ingrained.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve only ever left a hair mask on for as long as overnight (with a pair of grogs over me head). Why does she leave it on for so long? What good is it going to do apart from leave her with an inch thick scum on her scalp??
She’s a pure weapon ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.