Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Matt with his foot on the threshold of the crate "we need to talk about your son"

Still kills me to this day. I'd have picked him up by his little 12-18 month shorts and launched him down the path.
For the newer trolls - what happened with the ring doorbell? Iā€™m absolutely fuming I joined just before all that and it sounds bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 7
For the newer trolls - what happened with the ring doorbell? Iā€™m absolutely fuming I joined just before all that and it sounds bleeping hilarious
Basically someone complained about her to a company she was working with. The company gave Kate her address. They went on the bounce to the girls house, and they were captured on camera, kicking off. Delo with his tool belt on, foot on the step, Kate just being her normal bullying self, waffling on that the girl was trolling a pregnant woman. The girl who complained to the company was also pregnant. That was lost on Kate, cos Kate really thought she was the only person ever to be pregnant in history of the whole world. EVER.

Not her finest hour.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Basically someone complained about her to a company she was working with. The company gave Kate her address. They went on the bounce to the girls house, and they were captured on camera, kicking off. Delo with his tool belt on, foot on the step, Kate just being her normal bullying self, waffling on that the girl was trolling a pregnant woman. The girl who complained to the company was also pregnant. That was lost on Kate, cos Kate really thought she was the only person ever to be pregnant in history of the whole world. EVER.

Not her finest hour.
ā€œWe need to have a word about your daughterā€¦ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she not realise that just slamming all that hair oil on her roots for days on end will do sweet FA. She just looks like a greasy mess? Why would look like that all week just so you have a ā€œglow up ā€œ on a Saturday??!?!
the amount of money she wastes on tit is unbelievableā€¦must be skint shopping for dupes on temušŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I just still canā€™t believe she likes to do wee treatments in her hair before sorting her kids.
When olives hair is in DYER need for a trim and a treatment.
selfish fucker she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Not her finest hour.
The fact she is 2 X The width of Delo kills me off. Quarter Back Hayes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Not her finest hour.
I'd forgotten how absolutely pathetic that whole thing was. What a pair of dickheads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact she is 2 X The width of Delo kills me off. Quarter Back Hayes.
You can imagine her canā€™t you, the minute heā€™s walked in from work - ā€œGet back in the car, weā€™re going round to kick off on some girl I donā€™t even know because sheā€™s complained about me getting hundreds of pounds of free stuff. Yes, I know Iā€™m 8 months pregnant and youā€™re a tiny man with a bad hair transplant whoā€™s literally just finished a 15 hour day because I only earn Ā£14.50 a week doing tit make up, but Iā€™m not standing for it, Matt. One of us has to be a beg and get 4 different types of breast pump even though Iā€™ve got no intention of breast feedingā€¦ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 76
You can imagine her canā€™t you, the minute heā€™s walked in from work - ā€œGet back in the car, weā€™re going round to kick off on some girl I donā€™t even know because sheā€™s complained about me getting hundreds of pounds of free stuff. Yes, I know Iā€™m 8 months pregnant and youā€™re a tiny man with a bad hair transplant whoā€™s literally just finished a 15 hour day because I only earn Ā£14.50 a week doing tit make up, but Iā€™m not standing for it, Matt. One of us has to be a beg and get 4 different types of breast pump even though Iā€™ve got no intention of breast feedingā€¦ā€
Hahahaha she was a bad dick head. It made me cringe. I was gutted that girl apologised as well. I'd have laughed and laughed and laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ugh she's so self-righteous isn't she? He wants his head read, staying with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being a newbie and getting to read the wiki for the first time, itā€™s a work of art!
I'm jealous!
---
So she has Gucci glasses but everyone else need the dupes cause they're so poor. Someone mentioned she always shops at primark and temu etc so she had to let us know she spent Ā£250. Nice trainers too I thought she would get them from Ali express. What is her obsession with looking rich? Look at the state of her family her mum doesnt even have any teeth.
This is the funniest thing I've heard all day. Can this be next title please?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha she was a bad dick head. It made me cringe. I was gutted that girl apologised as well. I'd have laughed and laughed and laughed.
I know from a friend who lives on the Wirral who was accused of being a troll by this gremlin that she is just RELENTLESS with her harassment once she thinks she knows who you are. I saw the streams and streams of messages. My pal (who had never even interacted with KHM before mind other than follow her insta) just apologised to shut her up in the end but even then it didnā€™t stop. She didnā€™t even know what she was apologising for! It was bizarre! This was formal name Laura levels, like psychotic bombardment of message after message. Shes such a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I know from a friend who lives on the Wirral who was accused of being a troll by this gremlin that she is just RELENTLESS with her harassment once she thinks she knows who you are. I saw the streams and streams of messages. My pal (who had never even interacted with KHM before mind other than follow her insta) just apologised to shut her up in the end but even then it didnā€™t stop. She didnā€™t even know what she was apologising for! It was bizarre! This was formal name Laura levels, like psychotic bombardment of message after message. Shes such a nasty piece of work.
āœØļøblock the witchāœØļø
---
Nah but for real, block her and block her FB. Anything after that, report her to the Police for harassment. Realistically, this is an opinion and gossip forum, nothing is said to her directly, but when she comes at you, THATS trolling. šŸ§Œ šŸ§Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 25
āœØļøblock the witchāœØļø
---

Nah but for real, block her and block her FB. Anything after that, report her to the Police for harassment. Realistically, this is an opinion and gossip forum, nothing is said to her directly, but when she comes at you, THATS trolling. šŸ§Œ šŸ§Œ
Without outing her as itā€™s fairly recent, I think Kate had also taken screenshots of her family and messaged a few of her friends. So I think she just wanted to shut her up.

Not a single one of her friends came out in support though so that says a lot!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Not her finest hour.
Youā€™re the besttttt thanks Rothsey love šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m so far behind, bloody work getting in the way of tattle!
Anyone heard about whatā€™s happen in Ocean Beach Marbella? Heard thereā€™s been a raid.
Has Kateā€™s bestie finally been shutdown?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Without outing her as itā€™s fairly recent, I think Kate had also taken screenshots of her family and messaged a few of her friends. So I think she just wanted to shut her up.

Not a single one of her friends came out in support though so that says a lot!
Messaged them and said what though "your friends being mean!". Why is she such a bleeping nob head. šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.