Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know from a friend who lives on the Wirral who was accused of being a troll by this gremlin that she is just RELENTLESS with her harassment once she thinks she knows who you are. I saw the streams and streams of messages. My pal (who had never even interacted with KHM before mind other than follow her insta) just apologised to shut her up in the end but even then it didn’t stop. She didn’t even know what she was apologising for! It was bizarre! This was formal name Laura levels, like psychotic bombardment of message after message. Shes such a nasty piece of work.
Kate Hayes, the real Martha from Baby Reindeer

622BCEB5-6E15-4D97-B0CC-76F8112E2085.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
That one from Caramella, just had a nose and her fella is a bit odd looking isn’t he! No wonder she doesn’t really post him 🤣 even the wedding pics are all her 🫠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That one from Caramella, just had a nose and her fella is a bit odd looking isn’t he! No wonder she doesn’t really post him 🤣 even the wedding pics are all her 🫠
Oh she would've married herself if she could 😂 there was a video of them coming in the room & she was miles ahead of him. Had to turn round & wait 🤣

She was on that RHOC wasn't she, with that collaboration thing. They spelt her name wrong I bet she's fuming 🤭

(Kate Hayes is a smelly racist woman pass it on)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Back on the Gaza bandwagon I see 🤦‍♀️

Kate do you even know what’s happening? I find it all a bit too late people now posting as this war has been going on since October

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s only out walking the dog, I know she likes to make a family occasion out of everything but surely no one seeing her walking the dog first thing in the morning would be wondering where the kids are.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Up and out as its easier than staying in". I beg to differ truff! I have taken time off from my real job this week to spend half term with my kids, whonare actually in school. I have done some washing, done a quick hoover and mop and now I'm on the sofa with my little lad watching spongebob! Doing what us normal folk do on a wet and miserable day! Mind you.... us normal folk have sofas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She wouldn't know where Israel is. Where the Gaza strip is. Where on a map Rafah is. She just needs to duck off. All that faux concern and then LAST CHANCE TO WIN A CAMPER VAN. Pick a bleeping lane.
---
They also don't have their own locking wheel nuts for the range rover shed either 🤣🤣 they're about £100 ... awwww ye poor

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Todays typo/autocorrect fail is “bond your uncle”
So she doesn’t boil the water to make bottles. I remember someone saying you don’t need to with the formula Berry is on, but should she declare that? It’s not safe to do that with normal formula.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesss he’s really icky haha. It’s her groping of her Katie Price tits that get me 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up on her weekend antics and all I can say is she really is mentally challenged. She’s like a skin walker watching what other people post on Instagram and regurgitating it but never quite getting it right. Like bad AI. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.