Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TanyaTurner2

"I am Barista" Era didn't last long then - back ordering small Starbies and boasting received a Vente pre the next fitness session - and at this point no amount of "glow up" for the busy few days (26 make ups - in lalaland) will polish this 💩

Reactions: 9

Fizz22

VIP Member
Thought hair burst grew her hair or the other one she was flogging that you can take while pregnant or is it this new one .....

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
girls, I dont know really where to say this because im a believer in keeping things hush (this will make sense)
Ive recently found out im pregnant, we had a loss in Jan and they would have been born on my youngest’s due date providing it ll going to plan, my periods were messed up and they thought i was about 16 weeks, turns out im really early. i was at epau on Fri, where i had a scan and they said its too early to tell but could be a poss early pregnancy or ectopic. I went back on sunday and my bloods looked good, i have another scan tomorrow, but im really scared and just so emotional. I cant keep my head straight, i know a lot contributes to how im feeling, like my hormones but i dont know i just feel so so sad, nothing like this before with me previous too. - they said it could be nothing and if i never went in, id be none the wiser, due to no pain/bleeding etc. it could be a cyst, free fluid, my heads battered and i am sounding as coherent as KHM right now. - im sorry.
I feel really isolated and lonely. - seeing her posts about all this about not drinking malarky over summer really got to me and i just feel my partner isnt getting it, but he said its because he doesnt know what to say.
You’re not alone girlie, loads of trolls here for you. Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Shes just copying her sister/cousin/best mate/hairdresser Holly, whose little boy actually has a dairy allergy and is over one now. I'm shocked that Holly hasn't told her to go fuck herself by now!
I bet Holly actually hates kate and has lost clients due to having her BFF cousin sis in her salon, I actually like Holly but has noticed over the last 10 years she's reduced her posts which is a shame she had a good following rep. Her area were Influenced but stopped from KHM

9Pine

VIP Member
Kids dresses are vile, hers is vile, the jacket is hanging on for dear life on the seams, and how are her roots an inch long when she only just had her colour done?
I thought exactly the same about the roots! In the car photo yesterday, they must have been filtered out!
---
Kids dresses are vile, hers is vile, the jacket is hanging on for dear life on the seams, and how are her roots an inch long when she only just had her colour done?
The only positive I can see is that the bloody ugly tattoo seems to be hidden. For once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Not to stick up for her, but its soy-free. Carobel contains soy, which some CMPA babies are also allergic to. NHS will only persribe Carobel, our consultant hadnt even heard of an alternative. My bespoke has to have Magic Mix because carobel gave him explosive shits after every feed. It's a PITA as it can be a nightmare to get hold of and costs a fortune with postage etc.
Which is valid... but the saying she's had to stop neocate because it contains protein when it absolutely doesn't makes me not believe a fuckin word she says because she's an absolute menace spouting that shite with a platform the size of hers
---

New thread using a quote rather than thread suggestion because it's fuckin hilarious 😂
---
That was EMBARRASSING!!!!!
Wasn't it @Eleanor Abernathy’s Cat that was a actual genuine runner who debunked the whole shit she posted?
---
Wish this was my experience - both of mine have been hospitalised for feed refusal with CMPA. Bespoke no.1 was so poorly with it and reflux that we ended up with a feeding tube for milk until 18 months, bespoke no.2 we managed to just about get him drinking the bare minimum to keep the dieticians happy and he has slowly picked up over a few months.

Honestly, the allergy milks are revolting - I fully believe that strong willed babies will take the bare minimum to survive and that's it. Every DR we saw said babies on allergy milks rarely drink the full recommended amount, so I wouldn't necessarily believe all these parents are desperate to put their kids on them!
Yeah mine was repeatedly admitted with failure to thrive... looked like a famine baby 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
She’s on the skinny pen!
Makes sense!
---
Calling her kids feral like it’s some kind of flex. Annoys me so much when people do that. Literally every baby on the planet does that, you massive lump of jelly. She’s going to struggle to help the firstborn with her homework by the time she’s in year 1, isn’t she???
Yep, she said some of the words she couldn't read or spell...... I mean why spend money on 3 days in Dubai and not a tutor to help you so you in turn can help your kids.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Late to the party today because Lauryn Goodman is about to combust but no way is this fat lump 13 stone. That has to be Delo’s weight because she’s an absolute tank.

I don’t believe that’s her weight, no way. This is the girl who photoshopped herself days after her first birth in a forest looking like a waif. That back in candid videos and in the wild photos don’t lie. She’s not a size 16 unless she’s squeezing into caramellas gifted clothes.

She’s a compulsive liar, I bet Barry is fine and she’s making this all up for content
I'm trying and failing to keep up with that thread!

• Haha