Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
The story of her talking about the best skincare ever whats going on with the mirror in the background?! I swear it's moving or distorting the image!
Bloody hell dot, it's all the show isn't it! I feel like she needs reporting to dermatica for the filters.

Reactions: 6

TanyaTurner2

State it's latest TT video re the family outfits - PMSL 😂🤣 - soooo reliably wildly shite it not true, the "best best" Iconic De-influencer - the one & only thing it vaguely good at?!

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, how does she actually look in the mirror and think she looks good?
---
And if your kid is spitting on stuff maybe have a look at her behaviour instead of laughing about it. (And it would take 2 seconds for you to wipe it)
Bottle of Heinz ketchup in her bag there

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
So I had a look at this French stuff she says has magically cured Berry which is for allergy babies but unless I've looked at the wrong item, it just seems to be formula thickener? And we used to get that off the doctor with our formula and it was called carobel. Pretty sure it's available to buy without prescription as well.

Am I missing something here?
So what nutrition is the baby getting?

Reactions: 5

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Not really related to KhM (although possibly a similar smell) but local ladies, can you tell me is the Blue Planet Aquarium any good?

• Haha
Yeah apparently while the babies are in the hospital obviously Drs and Nurses will be taking note of feeds and how many Oz the are taking and they are ok. get sent home then back in with in a few days. it’s a bit Dee Dee Blanchard if u ask me.
Wish this was my experience - both of mine have been hospitalised for feed refusal with CMPA. Bespoke no.1 was so poorly with it and reflux that we ended up with a feeding tube for milk until 18 months, bespoke no.2 we managed to just about get him drinking the bare minimum to keep the dieticians happy and he has slowly picked up over a few months.

Honestly, the allergy milks are revolting - I fully believe that strong willed babies will take the bare minimum to survive and that's it. Every DR we saw said babies on allergy milks rarely drink the full recommended amount, so I wouldn't necessarily believe all these parents are desperate to put their kids on them!

• Heart

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Not really related to KhM (although possibly a similar smell) but local ladies, can you tell me is the Blue Planet Aquarium any good?
It’s years since I have been, but I thought it was overpriced and a bit boring for what it was. I love an aquarium but left me and the kids cold.

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
OT. Trolls, help needed. Heading up to Liverpool for a kid-free (yaaas!) mid-week break soon. Recommendations for places to eat or must see things to do? MrRubySky isn’t a fan of posh food but otherwise, game for most things.

Back on topic. Truff is a twat.
Duke Street Market is good for a mix of food. Also second Bacarro

• Heart
Reactions: 4