Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple star

Chatty Member
So girls day out means a couple of hours then straight to scoff food and drink as soon as matt finishes work…
There was probably no girls day out .. As she has no mates ..Matts & her mum are the other 2 people who will go out with her and put up with her ..
She’s full of shit .. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rothsey

VIP Member
Are the kids in separate rooms? Did I dream that she was doing a room revel, or have I missed it.?

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Seen some other stories from Matalan from other people I follow. Emily Bull in particular, Kate could never be like her in a gazillion years, way more professional.

Theyannoymetoo

Wow! What catch up this has been! I’ve been working away for two weeks and so much shit has gone down 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ see she’s still a fat useless big backed twat then 🤣

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
girls, I dont know really where to say this because im a believer in keeping things hush (this will make sense)
Ive recently found out im pregnant, we had a loss in Jan and they would have been born on my youngest’s due date providing it ll going to plan, my periods were messed up and they thought i was about 16 weeks, turns out im really early. i was at epau on Fri, where i had a scan and they said its too early to tell but could be a poss early pregnancy or ectopic. I went back on sunday and my bloods looked good, i have another scan tomorrow, but im really scared and just so emotional. I cant keep my head straight, i know a lot contributes to how im feeling, like my hormones but i dont know i just feel so so sad, nothing like this before with me previous too. - they said it could be nothing and if i never went in, id be none the wiser, due to no pain/bleeding etc. it could be a cyst, free fluid, my heads battered and i am sounding as coherent as KHM right now. - im sorry.
I feel really isolated and lonely. - seeing her posts about all this about not drinking malarky over summer really got to me and i just feel my partner isnt getting it, but he said its because he doesnt know what to say.
I hope you get best news tomorrow 🥰 big hugs for you x

• Heart

Bopbop

I clicked the link expecting some designer jacket but it’s noughts & kisses

• Haha

George01

Chatty Member
She gets on my fuckin tits. I'll just leave this here shall I 🤡 its nutramagin that contains the protein. So shes talking out of her fuckin ass as usual View attachment 2936923
My bespoke had neonate for the lack of protein reason, you know cos he is actually allergic, when I read her story I actually thought maybe I was mistaken.
I must be delulu to have thought she knew something 😂

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
She didn’t leave her though. She dragged her there too and then, sent both kids home with Mez (who I suspected may only have been invited for that very reason!)

But as we all know, Truff can’t make any plans whatsoever with such a sick baby…..
Do you mean allergy baby troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 10