Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I've been laughing at this all day so had to share. Have you ever seen anyone so vacant?! 😆😆😆
I’ve never changed my profile picture from Cleaning with Mario but seeing that pic I was tempted 🫣

People ask if he’s a parody account but she’s definitely more likely. It’s like a channel 4 comedy spoof - THE MAKEUPS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rothsey

VIP Member
What’s this osteoporosis shit she’s going on about?

osteopath
/ŏs′tē-ə-păth″/
noun
A physician who practices osteopathy.
A practitioner of osteopathy.
A physician who practices osteopathy by manipulating the skeleton and muscles.

Is this for Olive who was like a quaver in her car seat?

• Haha

Marmaladethecat

Hair loss post partum happens, more so after each baby. It's common knowledge and something that settles over time. That Hairburst crap did fuck all when she'd had Olive, but she said it was amazing...so why isn't she using it now? She'll have more hair loss with Berry because that's just how it works. I took loads of different supplements as the hair loss after my 3rd was quite noticeable. They did fuck all. My hairdresser had a word with me and told me it would all settle down and guess what it did. Kate is literally no better than a door to door salesman, peddling literally any old crap to make some money...said money won't get her a mortgage though in the future, just saying.

Gingergirl1990

Let’s be honest, even if she is 13 stone, she doesn’t look it. She looks like a fat hog 🤣

I’m nearly 10 stone but you’d never know as I’m quite small and 6-8 so just shows weight looks different on everyone. I’d rather weigh more but look smaller than tell everyone I only weigh 13 stone but them think I weigh 16 🤣

OnlineOnly

Nothing says your obsessed with your kids quite like a load of gifted cheap jewellery, especially when the biggest piece of crap is of your own name.
Will be green in a week that, especially when the fake tan is lashed all over it !
---
Also, did anyone else think Oluv looked really different yesterday, her eyes and hair were so dark. (In the stories where she was doing crafts)

• Sick

nichew

VIP Member
Wouldn't shock me. They all try to portray the life of best mother ever because their kid sleeps.
Yeah apparently while the babies are in the hospital obviously Drs and Nurses will be taking note of feeds and how many Oz the are taking and they are ok. get sent home then back in with in a few days. it’s a bit Dee Dee Blanchard if u ask me.

• Wow

TanyaTurner2

Wow the top priorities of the vile narc "Get me a Provence Rose" - mmmm-kay, anyone for responsible parenting for a change with the Messiah that has no boundaries and a v unwell baby (when it suits Dee Dee) 🤮
And the angrily worded "under £30 bag to fit all baby shit in" - deja vu - remember when "Shite Era" was in full-force - under its minty nails and actually choosing to post a shot of Miss O's poo on the kitchen floor - there's no level too low for content/likes for the Iconic Moron Dim-fluencer?! 🐬💩

• Heart