Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thick as duck, buying into fearmongering bullshit like this but still using cheap as tit products that contain a million of these ingredients.

If you want to be cautious about what you use that’s fine but put it in context and don’t try to still make money off stuff that would get the worst ratings on there.
She honestly hasn't got a bleeping clue has she?! Phenoxyethanol is in both the CT primer and the shite Collection one too ;)

I’m also a geek Truff, and this took me less than 2 mins to analyse the data in Excel 🤓 This is the reason I’d rather spend my dinner money on decent make-up and not Collection shite or other cheap “dupes”.
On the left is all 53 ingredients in CT Wonderglow primer, and on the right is the 38 ingredients in Collection’s glow primer. Only 12 ingredients are the same, so it’s absolutely not a dupe for CT.
Fruit and flower oils for my skin, or synthetic beeswax? 😆

View attachment 2896300

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s thick as duck, buying into fearmongering bullshit like this but still using cheap as tit products that contain a million of these ingredients.

If you want to be cautious about what you use that’s fine but put it in context and don’t try to still make money off stuff that would get the worst ratings on there.
it's all the yummy mummy's who see chemical names and assume it's dangerous. Or see words like petroleum and don't know the context. If you gave the chemical formula of air, they'd tit a brick. Its the age old, use what they don't know against them and make it evil. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.
---
Can't believe Kate uses hydrogen hydroxide to make her kids formula with. How dangerous 👀👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
it's all the yummy mummy's who see chemical names and assume it's dangerous. Or see words like petroleum and don't know the context. If you gave the chemical formula of air, they'd tit a brick. Its the age old, use what they don't know against them and make it evil. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.
---
Can't believe Kate uses hydrogen hydroxide to make her kids formula with. How dangerous 👀👀
Yup - like Sam Faires ‘natural mama’ greeting about Chem trails one week then jetting off to Dubai the next 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mmmm-kay - "silky dolphin no edit or filter fluff on the face" - who ever aspired to have skin like a 🐬 and Pinocchio yet again on the wild filters galore - only thing it has in common with one is the 🐬-waft off its minty-clobber?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup - like Sam Faires ‘natural mama’ greeting about Chem trails one week then jetting off to Dubai the next 😴😴😴
I'm mean nothing like a bit of radiation hey. See thats the thing. They wanna be all "au natural" but they don't know the first thing. They jump on bandwagon they've no business being near.

Reactions: 13
Girls I need a good eye cream and am defo not asking that fat duck!
I had a boss Aldi one called La Soie that was an actual dupe of La Mer but they only stocked it over Christmas and I’ve just used my last drop! Any good ones??
Also mascara recommendations please - I had false lashes on and stupidly ripped them out in a nark and now have baldly eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Soz to derail - Kate stinks and Berry is a tit name!

Reactions: 7
She’s just a bleeping big fat ball of dirt and grease. Shes also a tit ma

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s not a lab diamond ever it’s to big for a 3 grand ringand lab diamond look so much better then Katie ring there’s places in Hatton garden that sell lab diamond I follow them on instagram and there so much better then her ring
---
View attachment 2920662
---

What happened to her ear🙄😂😂
100% Leo. Not even a lab diamond it’s costume jewellery

Reactions: 15
100% Leo. Not even a lab diamond it’s costume jewellery
And you know what, that's sound, except she portrays a WEALTHY lifestyle. So now she gets laughed at for her glass ring. Why not jib a few of the 3 day holidays to Dubai and get a proper ring that looks nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Feeding her sugary yoghurt and putting her to bed with wet hair probably wouldn’t help her get to sleep easily. Poor kids pillow must stink of damp.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Does she expect us to believe she has put Olive to bed and she is straight to sleep in 15mins…in a fully lit bright room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Pink lime and grapefruit? Do you mean pink grapefruit and lime you imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t care what anybody says she’s pished in that video reviewing deodorant her eyes are bloodshot.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.