Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha somebody wrote in the comments saying she thought it meant Allergic to Babies and KHM replied ‘that’s how tired we are’
Soz Hun but if life has been that mental and you are that tired, get aff the phone and go for a sleep while your kids and Danielle’s dog are asleep!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
A few things:

Olive doesn’t have a structured bedtime routine in her own bed and that is why she is being disruptive. If this was sorted then she wouldn’t have to be in a children’s hospital around sick children. It’s not a flex to take the whole family, it doesn’t mean that KHM is the best mother because she cant leave her, it’s simply because she’s in a bad routine.

Two weeks of hell? Wasn’t it only a few days ago that she attended a hen party and then went to Manchester on the train to watch a marathon?

Of course nobody wishes the baby any pain or illness but part of me doesn’t believe that the problem is as bad as she’s making out. More of a reflection on her ability to cope.

Finally, Berry’s medical issues shouldn’t be public. Again she needs to look at LustLiving and how she has handled it, she’s explained there is an issue but without exposing her child and whilst showing some decorum.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Olive went with her because olive wants to be with her… erm your her mother. You tell her no. End of. Plain and simple. Imagine dragging your healthy kid into a hospital full of actual sick kids because she wants to. Where are the boundaries? And 3 days hahaha it’s Wednesday today. She was out Sunday so there’s a little over 2/3 days tops so again stop bleeping lying put your phone down and look after your kids give them a routine and stay the duck home you selfish vile big bleep
And also anyone else think she could of just gone her gp and didn’t need to run to alder hey again (I know that doesn’t equate to dramatic content for her)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Super Matt to the rescue 🦸‍♂️ turning up in clients homes or on a building site with a 3 year old and a month old baby. Pull the other one!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Incoming John the Paramedic advert.
(it was John wasn’t it? Unlike Truffalo, I’ve had no sleep due to a poorly child and have to work 16 hour days to make ends meet - I’ve not even managed to get myself a massage)
It sounds like a non ige reaction - I.e not instant like anaphallaxis. They don’t show up in blood tests which is partly why it’s so hard and takes time to get the root of the problem and sort the solution!

Reactions: 17
So let me get this right…she was at the marathon on sunday with bothe kids, went for a massage yesterday (Tuesday) while delo took both kids to work,and did school run today with both kids so that only leaves Monday …so how has she been in hospital for three days?!?!! This woman is not right in the head…
This will be like her fertility journey all over again…get the engagement up…some blood tests with good old John…then everything will be as right as rain again..

Reactions: 49
So let me get this right…she was at the marathon on sunday with bothe kids, went for a massage yesterday (Tuesday) while delo took both kids to work,and did school run today with both kids so that only leaves Monday …so how has she been in hospital for three days?!?!! This woman is not right in the head…
Obviously Katie time not GMT 🤣 3 hours becomes 3 days, we all remember her week long holidays that last 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dragging a poorly baby on a train to Manchester on Sunday ! Yet been in hospital 3 times and home on Tuesday ? She's definitely looking for something to be wrong with the baby for content ! As for Olive how about leaving her at home with Mez ? & making it a fun thing ? instead of dragging her the hospital where she knows something is wrong and it will impact on her you stupid fuckwit.She's 3 & far too young to be around her drama ! But she's thriving on Olive playing up & this plays into her narcissistic personality 😡

Reactions: 30
Goes on about how unreal her doctors are but won't take their advice.....you need to give the new milk time, I had to change twice with my son, it's proper hard work and an allergy test won't do anything to help, babies are sensitive to SO much stuff. Honestly her whole attitude is infuriating she just wants the engagement and she's getting it 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
KHM 03/04/24 - upset about the marks vital blood tests, performed by consultants, leave

IMG_0198.jpeg

KHM 17/04/24 - but unnecessary blood testing marks are Barry’s favourite

IMG_0199.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.