Katie Hayes #204 Getting merry with Berry đŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the GP said something like, she won’t see much upset if you move fully to formula from the little bit of breastfeeding as she’s getting mostly formula fed already, if you decided to do that and she’s ran with it x

Reactions: 13
Why would you want a newborns milk to be thicker? If it's thicker just to make her fuller that means she's going to get less nutrients. She'll be giving her baby rice next week.

Reactions: 23
Having breastfed 3 CMPA babies they do not tell you to stop. They tell you to cut dairy out of your diet too - I called it that she would use this as her excuse!!!!!
I bet that’s what she’s been told too and she’s refused.

Reactions: 14
I bet that’s what she’s been told too and she’s refused.
It’s not easy!!!! But I did it because if that’s what your baby is having to do then that’s part of being a Mum right?! There’s so many good options out there now, when my eldest was diagnosed (8.5 years ago) you could barely buy any dairy free options x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolute bull tit!

You called it guys! Been ‘told’ to stop breastfeeding. Cannot think of any GP that would tell a mum to stop breastfeeding 4 weeks in cause their baby has abit of colic? Gobsmacked that she is saying that’s what a doctor has advised her, just own it you never was and never wanted to breastfeed it isn’t that deep

Reactions: 9
She needs to RESEARCH her family tree or do a little Ancestry .com
That research will tell us what we all know - her ma and da are actually brother and sister that’s been enjoying too much sausage at the family reunion if you know what I mean. And that’s why she has the brain that behaves like a plastic bag caught in a storm.
“like a plastic bag caught in a storm” hahahahahhahahahah you funny fucker I am howling at that hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sorry but that person she is using “ an infant feeding support worker” what in god names is that? Sorry IMO looks like just an another insta hun
.says she has loads of qualifications but doesn’t state what
looks a bit “feeding expert” Charlotte Dawson used for her number 2 đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„Ž

Reactions: 21
This oaf has literally chosen having a Starbucks over going dairy free.

She has chosen a instagrammable take out coffee cup over her newborn.

‘Our little reason that we had so much trouble conceiving and then she stopped breathing so Matt had PTSD for 5 days, but don’t worry, a starbies a day keeps the GP awayâ€™đŸ‘ŒđŸŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am sorry but that person she is using “ an infant feeding support worker” what in god names is that? Sorry IMO looks like just an another insta hun
.says she has loads of qualifications but doesn’t state what
looks a bit “feeding expert” Charlotte Dawson used for her number 2 đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„Ž
She sounds very like KHM

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
“like a plastic bag caught in a storm” hahahahahhahahahah you funny fucker I am howling at that hahahahahahaha
Don’t you think it’s true though? This girl is like a snowglobe that has been bleeping whacked around everywhere and is just going mental. So so scatty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.