Katie Hayes #204 Getting merry with Berry 🍻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You called it guys! Been ‘told’ to stop breastfeeding. Cannot think of any GP that would tell a mum to stop breastfeeding 4 weeks in cause their baby has abit of colic? Gobsmacked that she is saying that’s what a doctor has advised her, just own it you never was and never wanted to breastfeed it isn’t that deep

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Told you to stop breastfeeding????? For a cows milk allergy??? I breastfed my wean for almost 2 years with cmpa. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 50
She's literally turned up at the GP going 'my baby cries a lot, I think it's a milk allergy' and they've only needed to talk to her for 30 seconds to recognise that she's making an absolute hash of combi-feeding, so Barry is probably crying a lot because she's confused and starving, hence the advice to pack in pretending to be breastfeeding!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s so full of tit, no GP is telling someone to stop breastfeeding after a 5 minute consultation.

I think what winds me up the most is that she thinks everyone is stupid enough to believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Having breastfed 3 CMPA babies they do not tell you to stop. They tell you to cut dairy out of your diet too - I called it that she would use this as her excuse!!!!!

And it’s standard to be giving Aptamil Pepti 1 to start with. Easy to get prescribed as a trial but to be put on it permanently is usually harder as like someone said, people make up the symptoms to get prescription formula free x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That dr just played along to shut her up didn’t they…
GP’s tend to have next to no knowledge on infant allergies and if you read the NHS guidance that’s what they’re told to do.
When I took my last one to get formula (I wanted to go away for a night and needed it as back up!) they literally had the NHS website up and was like well it says we can try this formula, if you want to? Apparently it’s not in their training more than basics, so if you get a doctor that knows about it, they’ve done extra training in that area x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No way has the GP said that - they might have said - if you eat dairy you’ll need to cut it out completely or stop breastfeeding - and she’s run with that! Sorry but since when has she been “pain crying”. Perhaps truff if you stayed in the house and got know your kid and got in a routine and didn’t chop and change milk in dirty bottles you’d have half a chance of figuring out what’s up with the poor little poppet! I reckon she knows this one is going to go bald and no brands are that bothered about a second baby so she’s trying to go down the allergy mum route for a bit of extra content!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It also takes 2-3 weeks to get dairy out of their system and so if she shouts that she’s better tomorrow…. Bull 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She asked for thickener as it helps with reflux and makes them feel fuller for longer 🙄 anyone else get the feeling she's purposely leaving larger gaps between bottles so she doesn't gain much weight? Feeling fuller is just such a strange comment to make when the baby isn't even a month old 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Where is her midwife or health visitor?
no way did a GP tell the big beast to stop BF - she has ran to the doctors giving it my baby is in a terrible state with normal formula and she’s been giving a tub on prescription then drove to ‘starbies’ for her big fat milky latte.
She couldn’t lie straight in bed 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You called it guys! Been ‘told’ to stop breastfeeding. Cannot think of any GP that would tell a mum to stop breastfeeding 4 weeks in cause their baby has abit of colic? Gobsmacked that she is saying that’s what a doctor has advised her, just own it you never was and never wanted to breastfeed it isn’t that deep
They’ve probably told her she needs to cut out dairy and but she won’t,
Don’t know why I’m saying this because she’s never breastfed
And she’s had a wine nearly every other night so won’t cut out the drink either

Reactions: 22
Never known someone to make such a big deal about feeding a bleeping baby oh my god shut up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“Told the GP to give me thickener because thicker milk helps with reflux if it was silent reflux and helps them sleep better and feel fuller” I AM EXPECT

why bother going if you know best, she really is a horrible person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The doctor didn’t tell her to quit BF told her to quit diary and she is one SELFISH witch! Soooo she has stopped!!! And thickner to help her sleep!! She is 4 weeks old!!!!! She didn’t want a baby the stupid cow she wants CONTENT and to stop Dello going anywhere!!!!

Reactions: 26
I couldn’t give a duck whether Baby Berry Button 🥺🥺🥺 sweetly laps golden milk from the udder of a prize cow, from her saggy Kate Moss titties or has prescription formula that she’s begged for to avoid opening her dusty purse.

IT 👏🏼 DOES 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 BELONG 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 MAKE UP 👏🏼 INSTA 👏🏼 ACCOUNT
---
The doctor didn’t tell her to quit BF told her to quit diary and she is one SELFISH witch! Soooo she has stopped!!! And thickner to help her sleep!! She is 4 weeks old!!!!! She didn’t want a baby the stupid cow she wants CONTENT and to stop Dello going anywhere!!!!
This little fella won’t be going anywhere ever because she would be the ex from hell. She’s the kind to use her kids as chess pieces. She’s everything I can’t bare in a woman. Stinking toad.

Plus he’s used to a free Sunday roast every now and then. It’s his fave 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I won't be able to contain myself if she's suddenly an expert at CMPA 🤣🤭 I'm 2.5 years into having a CMPA child and I still mess up and learn new things weekly!! I do RESEARCH too Kate, not just ask followers on Instagram and it is a minefield so try and be humble and take advice and don't pretend you know it all ✌
I am allergy expert

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only thing thicker than Kate will be poor Berry’s milk.

Didn’t get pregnant the first month- she cries infertility
Didn’t get a private room- claims birth trauma
Berry had a little off episode- claims she was basically ventilated
Berry is fussy with her feeding- CMPA

Of course the “breast feeding” has to stop😂 how convenient!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I couldn’t give a duck whether Baby Berry Button 🥺🥺🥺 sweetly laps golden milk from the udder of a prize cow, from her saggy Kate Moss titties or has prescription formula that she’s begged for to avoid opening her dusty purse.

IT 👏🏼 DOES 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 BELONG 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 MAKE UP 👏🏼 INSTA 👏🏼 ACCOUNT
---

This little fella won’t be going anywhere ever because she would be the ex from hell. She’s the kind to use her kids as chess pieces. She’s everything I can’t bare in a woman. Stinking toad.

Plus he’s used to a free Sunday roast every now and then. It’s his fave 🥺🥺🥺
Don’t diss the toads. I like toads 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am allergy expert
She needs to RESEARCH her family tree or do a little Ancestry .com
That research will tell us what we all know - her ma and da are actually brother and sister that’s been enjoying too much sausage at the family reunion if you know what I mean. And that’s why she has the brain that behaves like a plastic bag caught in a storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.