Katie Hayes #204 Getting merry with Berry šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bleeping vile and needs looking into by SS the sooner the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Matt hasnā€™t got PTSD, heā€™s probably just tit scared that he has to leave his baby in the care of this dangerous imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I said this forever ago but sheā€™s definitely got a touch of the Munchausenā€™s about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I won't be able to contain myself if she's suddenly an expert at CMPA šŸ¤£šŸ¤­ I'm 2.5 years into having a CMPA child and I still mess up and learn new things weekly!! I do RESEARCH too Kate, not just ask followers on Instagram and it is a minefield so try and be humble and take advice and don't pretend you know it all āœŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine everyoneā€™s faces at the Drs when Berry gets called for her appointment šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% gigi. She gets giddy and nearly wets herself when she has an illness to flaunt.
Horrible isnā€™t it, I know itā€™s my own choice to watch her but it makes me uncomfortable. Itā€™s like an episode of seconds from disaster

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Big Bez is going to need her hearing tested. Never known a mother to shout when talking so close to a newborn. Why is she parading her for the camera too, just leave the baby asleep in the gifted moses basket or gifted bouncer šŸ™„

Look at it manā€¦. Woof! How is she letting herself be seen like this. Get off your phone you thick bleep

Reactions: 9
I find it really odd how still berry is even when being thrown around and having truffs jaw constantly knock her head when she was waffling. Itā€™s like sheā€™s a doll

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a friend who went through hell with 2nd baby and milk issues.. I honestly couldnā€™t tell you know what it was in the end but she had to try so many different things before they diagnosed, including appointments with a dietician or consultant Iā€™m sure. A few Months of testing different formulas (and medication?? Canā€™t remember. Probably reflux stuff ) not to mention legit sleepless nights and stress. It wasnā€™t all resolved in a couple of weeks. If this kids got genuine issues Iā€™ll show my arse on the docks this Sunday because none of it rings true

Reactions: 18
I find it really odd how still berry is even when being thrown around and having truffs jaw constantly knock her head when she was waffling. Itā€™s like sheā€™s a doll
Poor Barry is just trying to stay as still as possible so Silver Back Gorilla Truff leaves her alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I could see on that was that her hair was in the poor babies face with god knows what products (month long hair masks) on it. Sheā€™s a weird one, for how much she went on about wanting the kids and documenting every inch motherhood she doesnā€™t have any maternal instinct

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.