Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I’m honestly surprised someone hasn’t gobbed her by now
---
Wow just can't believe she's carried on like that because she didn't get a private room ! Maybe those rooms were busy with women who had traumatic births or even women who had lost babies,but she's traumatised because she had a curtain & had to walk to the window.I lost a baby and was in a private room,it was heartbreaking hearing the other babies crying and seeing them taking their babies home,but not once would I have begrudged them that happiness & as for him sitting there all night without a blanket (how come she never packed him one ?) How about thinking of the other ladies dignity ? No wonder they called her Princess Fiona, the fat fucking bitch 😡
Was that true about them calling her Princess Fiona? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Kate's own trolls, whilst we wait for her to come out of hiding after her manic behaviour this week, any recommendations for decent proper skin care products for mature skin (early 50's). Nothing spenny cos I can't afford that! No subscriptions either. Looking at serums, eye creams, day/night moisturisers or creams. Thank you 😊
I swear by Nivea soft, been using it for years and apparently it’s similar to La Mer. I’ve tried Elemis, Clarins and some others but I always go back to this. My make up goes on lovely after it. The ordinary also do good serums too and they’re not expensive. The Nivea soft 500ml last for ages and you can use it as a body lotion too x

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Omg. I don’t even live in the country anymore and I’ve heard it through the grapevine about her latest comments before I even came on here. She’s being slagged off left and right outside of tattle 👀👀☕
You're not in UK anymore? You never said!

• Haha

busylass

Chatty Member
On her ‘one whole week of Berry Bubbles’ post last night it looks like she’s sped up the video of Berry to make it look like she’s smiling. If not, her breathing is very fast and she needs to see a doctor asap.

Attachments

Fizz22

VIP Member
Wow. It baffles me on top of that. Do they tip? I know they probably don't.. but I'd be leaving £202.95 tip if that was me!
You'd whack a huge tip like wouldn't you. They deffo dont. I'd love the bar and grill waiter to come on here 😅😅

• Heart

livefastdieyoung

So she’s tagged Restaurant Bar and Grill (the Liverpool one) and some random PR person - presumably she’s messaged her begging for a freebie. Yet she’s under “reformation management” I don’t see this woman working for them assuming she’s self employed… either way she’s a vile creature begging for free food 1 week after the birth of the 2nd messiah

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Without doxxing myself I’m very close with an influencer who posts about Liverpool and sometimes I’m lucky enough to be their plus one when they’re invited to places to review/post about.
My mate has their own personal rules which are:
- Never approach anyone asking for freebies or discounts for your followers, if you’re approaching them always offer to pay in full for the visit
- If they approach first, only accept freebies or discounts after talking at length with the brand/business and ensuring they’re completely happy with their offer (I.e. offer to pay!)
- Ensure there’s a written conversation about what the brand expects you to do after your visit (which social media accounts do they want you to post on? Do they want a reel or photos? How can we best show off the product?) you want them to get as much help as possible from the post
- Always leave a fat tip!

My friend says this makes their conscience a little clearer but it still always feels a bit wrong getting things for free, no matter how often it happens. I can’t imagine KHM having the same outlook.
Love this. What a refreshing outlook they have. Would love to know who it is!

• Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I seriously hope that the baby is ok. Someone said something about her breathing the other day. But I’m sure if the baby was in hospital, Truff would be milking it for sympathy
If anything’s happened She’ll wait till they’re out and do a post with pics for maximum impact
or everything’s ok and she’ll just say everyone’s been asking if I’m ok, I’m just in a berry bubble 🫧 🫐🍓

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
She’s online posting, just does it for drama. Like someone said wants people to worry about a new born baby. She’s sick in the head, she does it to ramp the likes up when she posts what happened. When in reality she’s drank every day and not been off instagram for more than an hour.
I stand corrected! And I hope when she does return to posting there’s not a single mention of any awful week, haven’t posted due to worry etc etc. if there is, she’s a worse person than I thought she was.

slidders

Chatty Member
Do you have any tips? I need 2 operations and I’m dreading the after parts….
Some decent painkillers! Mine started the second I stood up after an op to remove a polyp. I hadn’t had anaesthetic. I didn’t say anything at the time but wish I had because I’m sure they’d have sorted it for me so if it happens make sure you tell the doctors/nurses.
That said, I’ve had a few gynae ops and it’s only happened once so you might get lucky! X
---
The thing is, if these companies did proper research on her and see what she posts, they’d see she’s more on a liability than an asset. She pays for her engagement and her followers 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Yeah and if I was any company looking to use influencers for my business, I’d want to know at what rate their followers were growing. Not some dried up smelly has been.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I cannot cope with her miss spellings and her making no sense this morning, I’ve literally just cackled laughing at the trapped wind in her shoulder and god sent.

I swear she does it on purpose, she can’t NOT know how stupid she sounds, surely Matt or her friends have told her she makes NO sense at all.

It’s second hand embarrassment.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
As much as I can’t stand Mary, he does seem to be the more hands on parent. Never assed about filming things, natural with big O etc. Kate is always just recording.

Olive will remember cute moments with her dad, but memories of her mums face will always have a phone in front of it. Sad.
And. Bottle of wine 🤣

• Haha

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Had to jump on and say…….I can’t wait for the revel on how she’s going to pronounce that fucking name. If she does it anything like she does with Oluff…….🤣