Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burrito88

VIP Member
she isn’t giving a thought to the policies in place to protect women whose partners can’t stay because are a safeguarding risk - the DV, the cultural reasons, the women whose privacy is being invaded by fucking Delo sleeping on the ward - what the fuck?! And traumatising is being in a room, being woken up to be told that one of your prem twins is poorly - not knowing which one, getting to nicu to find your twin who was ok when you left them being resuscitated. Then having to make the decision to turn off the vent and have them die in your arms. Then watching your other twin fight for the next 8 months. I’d have given anything to keep them in for the full 9 months. You fucking tone deaf dickhead. God I fucking ate her.
I’m so sorry you lost your baby and went through that 💔 she has no idea what trauma is

• Heart
Reactions: 15

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I agree it’s like she feels she has something to prove behaving like this. She’s gonna make herself unwell if she hasn’t already.
---
Genuine question as I only dip in and out. I end up full of hatred and don’t look at her posts but is she dyslexic?
She may well be. But my son is but his has apps and skills and his phone all help him..he doesn’t make a mistake at all. It’s not an excuse. Sorry if that is not a popular opinion.

TanyaTurner2

My days is it even sure - "I love you Berry much" - ham-fist gripping Bez face and the close-up, not even a week old & then the promo for the Baby Event - what a vile, shallow, smug, grifting narcissist, it needs either Sectioning or cancelling pronto, truly shameless show-boating/boasting scum at this point?!

live_laugh_love

Can anyone remember the reel where she was dressing olive as a baby but she was throwing things at her as part of the reel? I think it may have been olives first Easter? I just remember being 🫣 at what looked like her giving her baby concussion just for a insta post.
No but I hope someone can find it and post it on here 😂😂😂😂.

actually shocked that she hasn’t posted today 😂. She defo reads here and seen that we’ve all said she will post today because she is so predictable 🙄 so she’s punishing us 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

gigi_93

VIP Member
I don’t live in Miami anymore thank fucking christ

Also +1 for the blue Nivea cream, it’s cheap and so nice. I keep mine in the fridge for my gorgeous morning eye bags

• Heart

livefastdieyoung

Why would you even think to post on insta picture of your kid in hospital and medical details to a bunch of strangers?!?! If you had to post anything you could say she wasn’t well but home now all ok. She is a professional victim that loves the attention. It honestly baffles and angers me.
She absolutely is a professional victim for sure!!!

Wkdbird

VIP Member
We all knew it but she’s just outed herself to all 180k of her bot followers how much of a selfish entitled cunt she is. She’s lucky she had a bed, there are people who have had heart attacks and strokes sat in chairs in hospital wards. My grandad fell down the stairs and broke his hip and was lying on the floor waiting for an ambulance for 6 hours. Imagine that kate?? That’s what I’d call traumatic you fat lazy bitch
This !!!!
She’s one vile cunt and the sooner someone puts her in her place the better!!

Tomi2015

VIP Member
So what are we thinking
*Infection due to her being a dick and going out and about again
*Olives causing murder since she's not no1
*She knows she fucked up with the NHS bashing post so is lying low (she'll address it on her own terms in her own time)
*She's on the dust diet, she's going to loose 4 stone in a day! Come back slim and post an Easter photo in Delemare Forest
I seriously hope that the baby is ok. Someone said something about her breathing the other day. But I’m sure if the baby was in hospital, Truff would be milking it for sympathy

Lexi88

I’m just a lurker on this thread but spotted Olive on Elixr’s insta yesterday dancing with the Easter bunny, couldn’t see Kate though!