Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
She’ll be on the beg for a free owlet sleep sock next.
If my baba stopped breathing i’d be buying one of them straight away for peace of mind.
She got one for free with Olive. Bet she sold it on.
---
I have had a baby who didn't survive and this whole look at me in hospital crying really really upsets me... knows fine well her Berry is OK but still posts that crap. Just say oh baby was unwell etc but no the Kate show!
It should have been a story post. Not a 10 pic montage including a video of Olive playing. She's sick sick sick in the head.
---
I have had a baby who didn't survive and this whole look at me in hospital crying really really upsets me... knows fine well her Berry is OK but still posts that crap. Just say oh baby was unwell etc but no the Kate show!
Also sending you a lot of ❤ sorry for your loss

Reactions: 14

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
So many people I know are liking her pics and I just wana fucking shake them and send them all the link to this page!!!! How can anyone think she is a nice person????
They’re liking pics of baby and that’s it and she knows it that’s why she turns the like count on
That’ll soon go when she gets older like it has with oluv, that’s why she documents everything now, down to pics of oluv in hospital the “fertility journey” to pull the sympathy likes in

TanyaTurner2

Another lil ode for "Princess Fifi of the Gram - d'you know who I am"
Fifi Truff-alo where do you go,
Anywhere free and all for show,
Ragging and pimping kids,
All purely for likes and bragging on grids,
Give me more, more, more,
Sole existence to be a smug nobody and bore,
Trending on Tattle at seven,
Be careful what you wish for, it must be Karmic-heaven!

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Jesus just seen the stories.
Why does she think she’s entitled to a private room? She had a planned C section and seems to have been uncomplicated? It’s the NHS - FREE HEALTHCARE! What an entitled cunt.

The birth of my daughter came with complications which I won’t go into but we had to spend 2 nights in the hospital. I was given a side room and I HATED it! I wanted to be on the ward with the other women. My husband wouldn’t even stay in the private room with me lol so I was literally alone with the baby barr visitors. God I am mortified for her.

ETA - I don’t even know IF my husband was allowed to stay with me, we never fuckin asked !!!! We never even thought to ask, it was just known my husband wasn’t staying lol
Actually, I don’t know either. I just know that when the midwives said it was time for mum and baby to go to the ward I didn’t question it. But from a child protection point of view and also women’s safety I’d say it’s a no. I was the same too when I had my own room, I wanted my husband to see our toddler as I was worried that their routine was already out with other people picking them up from nursery and putting them to bed. I was worried that they’d be worried waking up without either one of us there.

Jodevo

Looking at that stories I don’t think she was there she’d be centre stage being over bearing and showing berry off.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Just seen the skincare thing she was tagged in… funny when she says “I will never ever recommend anything to you unless I’ve tried it first” 🤥🤥🤥🤥 someone’s telling lies!! Sure she’d only be promoting it if it was free or she’s being paid to promote it. And her claim she “paid” for it is also lies 😴 no wonder her nose takes up the majority of her face the big fat liar 😬😬😬😬
Fucking hell that’s some hooter. Looks like a big fat toad stuck to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 13

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
Trapped wind shoulder pain is a thing. I had it after a gynae procedure and it’s aggggony! It’s not actually wind in the shoulder but it’s referred pain.
Kate should be rid soon though with the amount of farting she does. 💨 🌬
I thought I was having a heart attack and I’m generally not a dramatic person 🤣🤣

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
W

Was the meal gifted? How do you know?
She's a bragging greedy horror. Am bored or that baby already. No need for all the posts.
I’m just guessing but she tagged a marketing company and then the usual ‘omg this is amazing’ on each picture of food - big geg