Katie Hayes #202 Gonna need some duck coverage for all that winning and dinning with 2 kids in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those first 6 weeks are gone in a blink aren't they ❤ I used to pretend I was shy feeding in public so that I could dissappear and cuddle the baby alone 😂

On a serious note, if anyone is looking for breastfeeding advice/support/tips please have a scroll on olivia_lactation_consultant page on Instagram. She answered many queries for me when I first started - very approachable on a DM. She's not judgemental - doesn't care how a baby is fed, works for the NHS and has actual qualifications- not one of these insta medics. PLEASE don't listen to a word our Big back comes out with.

That is pretty much what happens with GD - you’re more prone to developing type 2 down the line
but it’s gone once you give birth! They just ask you to have a blood test at 12 weeks to ensure your sugars are ok once your hormones have settled.

I can’t bare all the pretending to pump and moaning already it’s not working. Probably not much skin to skin going on between truff’s bogging satin pyjamas and the 3 hour old wrapped in a knitted jumper 🙄 maybe that would help! But also If you want to bottle feed just crack on with it. Who cares! It’s all for content. I would give anything to go back and soak in my baby as a newborn once more - you’d think second time round she would be more conscious of how fast it goes and how precious the time is but instead she’s wasted not a second in exploiting that baby for likes and aff links, it’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those first 6 weeks are gone in a blink aren't they ❤ I used to pretend I was shy feeding in public so that I could dissappear and cuddle the baby alone 😂

On a serious note, if anyone is looking for breastfeeding advice/support/tips please have a scroll on olivia_lactation_consultant page on Instagram. She answered many queries for me when I first started - very approachable on a DM. She's not judgemental - doesn't care how a baby is fed, works for the NHS and has actual qualifications- not one of these insta medics. PLEASE don't listen to a word our Big back comes out with.
I used to do this especially around my mil who wanted to snatch my baby away on day 2 and had a real difficulty understanding why I was breastfeeding!
Don’t believe a word Truff says - I don’t think she knows how to tell the truth, everything is exaggerated with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
it’s a mental illness caring more about impressing strangers online than meeting your own child’s needs. All the sad acts who look up to her are probably ignoring their own kids to tell her what a great mum she is. Irony lost on them all.

Reactions: 32
Why does she say ‘even Matt said….’
Like anyone gives a shiny shite what Matt has got to say, never mind her

Imagine everyone rushing out to buy something because bleeping Matt said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why does she say ‘even Matt said….’
Like anyone gives a shiny shite what Matt has got to say, never mind her

Imagine everyone rushing out to buy something because bleeping Matt said
Omg this winds me up too!! She’s always saying it isn’t she😩

Reactions: 14
She hasn’t established a milk supply yet so why is she pumping right away
Majority of women don’t produce loads when expressing that has nothing to do with your supply and anyone would have told her that
Baby needs to be on the boob so that it’s telling her body to produce
The pump doesn’t do that
I had a baby in NICU so had no choice but to express (tube fed) and I barely got 10mls ! So had no option but to formula top up
But as soon as that tube came out baby’l goes on the boob tos end the signals to the body to produce what the baby needs and guess what when I expressed I’d still hardly get anything but the baby was fine on the boob
Why does she not speak to a professional instead of ranting on social media less than a week after the baby was cut out of her !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She, like with Olive, had no intention of breastfeeding. (Nothing wrong with making a choice) but she’s feeding such a bad narrative to anyone that’s following her and wants to breastfeed. That is wrong!

Reactions: 24
It’s a crazy world social media isn’t it. Live pumping updates from some random imbecile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In a world of chaos, Kate stands tall,
With baby Barry, her joy, her all.
No car tax weighs heavy on her mind,
To SORN her car, a task she must find.

Her house, a maze, upside down it seems,
No living room, just shattered dreams.
But through it all, she's strong as can be,
A big fat bison, wild and free.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does she have a drink problem?
Could you be arsed having a drink knowing you've got to care for a tiny little human. Also in someone else's house? She's total nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow, the lies and self-adoration just keep on coming, it needs cancelling - hard and fast - what a moronic liability it is. Every single thing over-shared, using it's cash-cows as "holler for the $$" and the sham-perfect-life flaunted on the gram, relentlessly grifting for likes/freebies - utterly vile #uncouth #uneducated #unimpressive and just so #unworthy...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.