Katie Hayes #202 Gonna need some duck coverage for all that winning and dinning with 2 kids in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to myself @BirkenheadTranny for the winning thread suggestion šŸ„°

We head into thread 202 still awaiting the birth of the second coming, but the end is in sight. One clever troll came on and told us she's booked in for her section on the 18th. The medical professionals did want to bring it forward to the 13th due to the GD but as its nan in the windows funeral on the 15th, Kate has chosen to attend that rather than ensure the safe delivery of her newest little earner šŸ«¶ #fukdemkidz

As if having a baby isn't stressful enough, Truff and doormat decided to remodel their bedroom, selling all their gifted tat in the process. The handmade blackout curtains which where surely spun with pure gold judging by their value being in the region of 'thousands of pounds', where advertised for an eye watering Ā£275. Which seemed quite a fair price for these deluxe curtains until a top troll unearthed a post from way back when confirming the curtains where gifted. The silly sausage

After being teased with snippets of the new bedroom the last few days, much to our glee, we where finally presented with the bedroom reveal. And what an anticlimax that was šŸ«  DIY daddy has clearly been on one with his mitre saw and has panelled the room into oblivion, whipping up wardrobes that reach right to the windowsill and a media wall with a 19 inch telly swimming within it because they don't have a living room. The soft furnishings are from the 'olive' range, they have a plastic olive tree plonked at the side of the bed and a huge mirror resting against a radiator just waiting to shatter when exposed to drastic heat changes #dreamy

Hopefully the Clampets will start getting the house organised now with it being such a tit tip rather than Kate arsing around doing her #mummaglam which includes trowelling 38 layers of orange foundation on and posting self obsessed pics to the gram #skinisskinning #notevenaparis
šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ bore off you unpalatable toad and go and take the Halloween deccies down off your front door šŸ¤Ø

As this is the week nan in the window takes her final journey it seem only right that I include the beautiful eulogy penned by our very own @BettyBeau šŸ™āœ

Goodbye, Nanna June

Though I never knew you at all

You had the grace to hold yourself

Up against the window pane

Truff crawled out of the woodwork

And Olaff whispered into your brain (murder)

They set you on the back of Mats bike

And they made you change your name

And it seems to me you lived your life

Like the Nan in the window

Never knowing who to cling to

When Truff came stomping in

And I would've liked to known you

But I was just a Troll

Your gifted candle burned out long before Truffs ever did (cause hers is the best)

Loneliness was tough

The toughest role you ever played

Wirral created a superstar

And pain was the price you paid

Even when you died

Truff still hounded you for likes

All the Trolls had to say

Was that poor Mez, was found without her back wiper blade.

And it seems to me you lived your life

Like Nan in the window

Never knowing who to cling to

When Truff came stomping in

And I would've liked to known you

But I was just a Troll

Your gifted candle burned out long before

Truffs ever did

Goodbye, Nana June

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
With you saying the Clampetts, just thought straight away of them 2, Miss Smellie and Jethrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Howling at her saying ā€œERM I donā€™t tend to worry about things that havenā€™t happened yetā€ which is the bleeping DEFINITION OF ANXIETY which she claims to have!? bleeping lying little stink. I mean we all knew she didnā€™t have anxiety but that confirms it in her own words. Canā€™t stand people that lie about mental health problems

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Youā€™d think sheā€™s the first person to ever have 2 children.
Sheā€™s not going to be able to cope is she?!

Reactions: 26
Th bedroom is so mismatched it reminds me of when a young girl starts off in a new home on her own and hasnā€™t got a lot so people close give them random items and they make the best of it.
Suppose thatā€™s effectively what it is really with gifted items from shops instead of your mums hand me downs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Now sheā€™s had time to catch up on tattle, she thinks the light doesnā€™t go, the handles are coming and sheā€™s got more accessories to add. So why revel when it isnā€™t finished you daft bint. If anywhere in her dms there is someone daft enough to buy that light, go and find the message. Donā€™t ask people to dm about it and then donā€™t read them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I notice thereā€™s absolutely nothing on the ā€œrevelā€ post about how much of it was an ad or gifted
Her cushions came with a tiny ad on her stories, but there was no chance of her spending Ā£830 on a set of cushions

Reactions: 16
Letā€™s be honest I canā€™t stop looking at the before pictures and itā€™s so much nicer before and that bleeping window blinds šŸ˜‚šŸ„“ itā€™s much worse looking

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her cushions came with a tiny ad on her stories, but there was no chance of her spending Ā£830 on a set of cushions
Even if free, that company expecting normal folk to pay Ā£830 for cushions is madness surely. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I actually ordered new cushions yesterday. The ones I originally wanted were Ā£30 each. But as I need 6, I kept looking and found an alternative for Ā£10 each so Ā£120 saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
'New selfie spot' in the reveled bedroom, maybe DoorMatt has arisen and deemed the fliming room must be returned to a living room?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I notice thereā€™s absolutely nothing on the ā€œrevelā€ post about how much of it was an ad or gifted
They came and set everything up. What? 2 lamps and a mirror? What the actual fuckity bleeping duck is going on if you need someone to set up 2 lamps and a mirrorā€¦ and actually if they really did set it up, leaning the mirror against a radiator isnt the one. It really isnā€™t

Not long now until itā€™s a mess, stinks of baby sick and tit and Olive is in jail for screaming murder while looking lovingly over the cot #bestfriendsforever šŸŒŽšŸ«¶šŸ„¹

ETA: Von Trapp you bleeping stupid woman

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'New selfie spot' in the reveled bedroom, maybe DoorMatt has arisen and deemed the fliming room must be returned to a living room?
Nah that would require him having backbone and standing up to her, and Mary isnā€™t up to that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The rooms looks tit. Grey bed, biscuity colour carpet, green wardrobes? I dont understand.
Why she got a tree in her bedroom?
The blinds? Why they so wonky?
No curtains?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.