Katie Hayes #202 Gonna need some duck coverage for all that winning and dinning with 2 kids in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we not do the breastfeeding vs bottle feeding vs dummy vs no dummy.... they all end up eating soil, having every sickness bug going and refusing to eat any meal cooked for them. I'm more concerned about the food in the pantry, no evidence of it being in date
I don’t think anyone is bothered how the baby is being fed. It just doesn’t feel genuine what she’s saying, I think perhaps she’s saying she’s combi feeding because other mum influencers have a lot of bf content.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think anyone is bothered how the baby is being fed. It just doesn’t feel genuine what she’s saying, I think perhaps she’s saying she’s combi feeding because other mum influencers have a lot of bf content.
It's KHM, OHD and BJDD, none of it is genuine. I just meant that the feeding talk has been done to death, same with with the dummies. No one cares. She's just named her 2nd child Berry, wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Baby gooseberry is bloody cute!
Olive looked like a Victorian IT clown which always freaked me out a bit.
shite name though 🙈
Plus being a nosey cow when ready old threads (as I’m usually over on PTWM) I noticed she’s no road tax on her car. Universal credit must have not kicked in for newest baby yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
shite name though 🙈
Plus being a nosey cow when ready old threads (as I’m usually over on PTWM) I noticed she’s no road tax on her car. Universal credit must have not kicked in for newest baby yet.
That’s some good research, welcome xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See I'm the other way. I'm over the name now, Berry 🥱 I do care about the ✨️🥹🫶🏻 combi feeding journey 🫶🏻🥹✨️ specifically her lies, watching her trip herself up over the next few weeks and how soon the journey ends because of her breast surgery that she will address in her own time on her own platform, or because its too hard with a 'toddler', no room to sit and feed in the conservatory, no support from the staff at the hospital she refused to accept advice from or simply because it's her body and her baby and she wants to start weaning at 5 weeks because weaning is her favourite 🕯 it's what nan in the window would have wanted ❤

It's KHM, OHD and BJDD, none of it is genuine. I just meant that the feeding talk has been done to death, same with with the dummies. No one cares. She's just named her 2nd child Berry, wtf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
shite name though 🙈
no tax = shouldn’t be on the road.
What a woman when she’s gonna be carting frogmella and spudulika around! (Showing my age now)

Get it SORN smelly meff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I also don’t care about how she feeds her baby, but i can’t be bothered with the numerous posts about struggling with breastfeeding when it seems pretty clear from all the begged machinery in her kitchen she’s intending to bottle feed. If she didn’t say anything about it at all and just fed her from bottles, granted the breastfeeding police would certainly be out but most people wouldn’t even notice it. She brings so much on herself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
New thread time! There’s been some cracking suggestions. My faves have been the hunchback of doona pram, and Berry ‘cross the Mersey. You’re all a bunch of funny fuckers

🎉🫐🫒🫐🫒🫐🫒🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yawn to the lying bf posts. She obviously had chosen to bottle feed. Her choice. So shut up about how hard it has been to bf and pretending like you tried, when it is so obvious that you could not be arsed to try. Just own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She hasn’t ate a proper meal but you’ve been snacking fatty we spotted the bueno and chocolate wrappers on your birth pictures 😂😂😂 type 2 pending

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s only left the house twice 😅 the kids not even 5 days old got duck sake.
As long as your feeding the kid truff NO ONE GIVES A duck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor kid, a few hours old and put in a big woolly jumper for the ‘gram
I hate seeing new babies in ‘clothes’, they must feel so uncomfortable - just leave them in little soft baby grows and let them adjust to the world 💕 I have to say that baby is lovely though, she’s cute. ( even though I’m sure there’s a filter on her on the latest post).

Reactions: 38
I hate seeing new babies in ‘clothes’, they must feel so uncomfortable - just leave them in little soft baby grows and let them adjust to the world 💕 I have to say that baby is lovely though, she’s cute. ( even though I’m sure there’s a filter on her on the latest post).
I'm with you troll. Looks so uncomfortable.
We got plain white baby grows and she lived in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.