Katie Hayes #202 Gonna need some duck coverage for all that winning and dinning with 2 kids in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t even make it a week 😂 you weren’t in labour you daft bint, you had a planned section
Come on troll. You just know she went into labour at the funeral, a gift from nan in the window as she just knew bazza was what KHM needed to get through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All this breastfeeding talk has confirmed I’ll be formula feeding when it’s me. Cba. Thanks trolls 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not even a week and she needs a wine 🥴🥴🥴!!!!! 9 months of hell…after her fertility journey she should be bouncing off the walls with joy that she has a baby not gagging for a wine! This is probably why she doesn’t want to BF. Cos she needs a drink!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
All this breastfeeding talk has confirmed I’ll be formula feeding when it’s me. Cba. Thanks trolls 🤣
Haha do you know what, long term breastfeeding is a billion times easier. But the start can be hard (personally I’ve been very lucky!) but Kate doesn’t give herself a fair chance. Her milk is barely in and she’s already on the formula. Everyone’s situation is different but if it’s as dreamy as she’s making out, she should have breastfed entirely and then introduced a bottle at a later date.
NHS say 6 weeks but mine have all had the odd bottle after a week and it’s worked out xxxx

Reactions: 22
9 months of hell? She really needs to choose her words wisely! 9 months maybe for her, but for a woman who wants nothing more than a baby may endure it but be the best 9 months of her life also.

That’s really got to me that has.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
9 months of hell? She really needs to choose her words wisely! 9 months maybe for her, but for a woman who wants nothing more than a baby may endure it but be the best 9 months of her life also.

Not quite the attitude you’d expect from someone who was desperate for another baby and has been on an infertility journey eh.

• Heart

I agree she has really rattled my cage with that and I have no fertilty problems so to anyone that did it must be hard wrenching…I really feel for them x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Trollz, this is your 50m countdown to Earth Hour! You know the one, where Truff shares her favourite holiday destinations… #ReadTheWiki

IMG_4624.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What an absolute horrible little bastard she is. She’s definitely got a drink problem, as well as an attitude problem. I don’t know how anyone hasn’t smacked her, spouting shite like that. Horrible. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 41
Looks like it’s been pretty easy for her if you ask me. Ignored all the GD advice and carried on stuffing her fat gob with free food so she’s hardly suffered. She just thinks it was hell cause she’s got a problem going without drink for 9 months 🙄

Reactions: 36
Looks like it’s been pretty easy for her if you ask me. Ignored all the GD advice and carried on stuffing her fat gob with free food so she’s hardly suffered. She just thinks it was hell cause she’s got a problem going without drink for 9 months 🙄
I’m saying she’s had a few red wines in the last 9 months behind the scenes. If she’s that arsed about a drink I’m not buying she’s gone 9 months fully sober

Reactions: 34
Im not being funny right, but that new baby is literally days old. If I took my newborn round to someone’s house to have a bevy when they were so tiny my mother would have belted me!!!!! She’s a selfish bleeping pisshead I can’t stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Her fertility journey was over quicker than one of her holidays, it was bullshit, thafs why she’s not appreciating her pregnancy as you would expect from someone who has been through what she claims to have been through and struggled to get pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What an absolute horrible little bastard she is. She’s definitely got a drink problem, as well as an attitude problem. I don’t know how anyone hasn’t smacked her, spouting shite like that. Horrible. Read the wiki.
Shes vile isn’t she bunny, there’s loads of social media whores but she’s the worst of the lot easily. Just truly rotten inside out

• Heart
Reactions: 25
9 months of hell ?
Define ‘hell’ !!!
Growing a tiny human is not ‘hell’ Kate
Even for the woman who have had genuine god awful pregnancies ( severe morning sickness , psd , traumatic births (which I had - lucky to be alive now ) etc) don’t describe it as ‘hell’
She’s a horrible person 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 45
9 months of hell? She really is a self entitled witch! Why has no one ever chinned this fat bleep? When is she going to be exposed for the absolute lying fraud she is? Fresh out the womb and that poor baby is in a bleeping jumper just for a pic for the gram. Then 6 days after a section with a newborn she’s having a sesh in someone’s kitchen?! So she’s either brought that poor baby with her or she’s left the poor baby at home while her and her dwarf pannelling coke head bloke get on in a kitchen! You are one vile mother! You should be thoroughly ashamed!

• Heart
‘9 months of hell and labour’ has proper pissed me off…..what an ignorant, selfish, lying witch!

She’s told us all about the dreamy blow dry at 7am before the planned section…..she FLIMED herself stomping to theatre with a smile on her face…..there was no bleeping labour you thick duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.