Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Just Stumbled across some more comedy gold photo editing..

Cheryl shared the unedited one..
KHM shared the size 6 version 😂

Look at the caption on the one Cheryl shared, “emotional, impatient, dumb Blonde” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
Stop it my FOMO IS MAKING ME CRY. 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

chattycatty

VIP Member
He’s in the naughty bed. 🤣🤣 I only put those other kind that you are insinuating when it’s a special occasion. Fortunately we don’t ever do special occasions. 🤣🤣 I’m way toooooo old for that. 🤢🤮
But are you 40 tho forty did you say that is the question 😂😂

• Haha

hiya_hun

VIP Member
I hate to mention plankton head but I’ve just started laughing randomly that she called her kid Bayleè with an accent over the e that makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE 😭
It's embarrassing for the poor girl!!! And you can't even shorten it to anything even semi acceptable 😳

• Haha

Whitezinfandel

Wish we knew if anything came of her publicly shaming that poor girl just for having a different opinion to hers. That disgusting mum app company is still going, it should be closed down after seriously breaking gdpr 🤬
I’ve been wondering about this too. Does anybody know anything?

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Bloody hell, was back in work today for the first time today since the start of lockdown and I miss all this!!!
So glad someone’s calling her out, hopefully the contour clubs story will send some more people over to tattle 😈

teatotal2

We are still team Dena?
[/QUOTE]
Don't get why when she said we're trolls an bullies? Not alright for THM to say it but alright for her ? 😬

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
If she charges her own family for a Xmas dinner and doesn’t pay her mum a wage during lockdown it’s hardly any surprise she’s continued to take rent from girls at the salon who’ve had no income whatsoever. Dena should of gone in with a small tester pot and smeared it over the wall before leaving.
Yer a taster pot of truffle brown shark 🤪

• Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Double dare dena to go and throw paint all over the room. Just make sure it's not bespoke white or farrow and ball that will really tip THM over the red rant cliff

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I think she must have stand in’s. I swear to god she never looks the same ever bar when she’s crying. That first pic her chin is all square. 🙈
Maybe she’s the start of the governments plans to make clones of everyone? Like AI robots or Hillary Clinton...
I’ll go back to my corner in my tin foil hat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart