Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Funny how Dena said she would speak to Cheryl rather than Kate, with her being pregnant, and Kate was having none of it. That is literally so she can cry victim and say she doesn’t need this stress when she’s pregnant. She is a master manipulator
Master of her own demise. 👀

Reactions: 3

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I know it's been said before but, there should be a ban on filters when people are reviewing make up.

Sometimes I look back at her old pictures and think yep, she's fit. Then she comes on with her massive moon head and even with a filter on i can see her personality shining through and I realise how rank she truly is!

Vile woman, looks like she stinks of fake tan, fags and impulse body spray.
Moon head!! Fucks’ sake 😂😂😂😂😂

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Jesus Christ those photos! Where’s the perfect bump

I’d walk straight past her and not think she was pregnant. I can’t believe the difference in each of her photos she’s such a crank.

Its like she’s got some big massive swollen fat suit on.

looks painful an all

chattycatty

VIP Member
Someone said on Saturday we would be on a new thread by Wednesday 🤣 they weren’t fuckin wrong! Threads are flying
It’s like a fight night on tattle. 🤣
In the peachy bum corner we have Dena. In the vile pink over sized corner we have The Crank Health Visitor Imposter!
I’m ready with a drink and some nuts to throw at my phone when Sally slack slaps her slap on and tries to be Super strong Crank. 🤣🤣
why are you so funny 😂😂

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
GUUYYZZ JUSSSS THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

*farts dead loud inbetween badly edited music*

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A FUCKING GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!
Love you! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Why is she too thick to realise that the more you try to tell everyone how happy you are on social media, the more obvious it is you’re NOT happy?? They’re exhibit fucking A of a broken relationship. It’s so obvious he can’t be arsed with her. She is CLUTCHING at that relationship. It’s only going to get harder once Trolive is here and both of them clearly have no idea how to be parents.

I barely put a single thing about my private life on social media. Most people don’t even know I’m in a relationship. When it’s good you don’t need to prove it to anyone.
So your denying me?? 🤣
Absolutely heart broken you deluded lass.😉😭

• Haha