Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Haven’t looked since last night, a new thread and 11 pages 😳

what the hell are those spider eyelashes?? Thought she was a boss babe CEO/MUA..
Funny how it was mentioned on her about here sharing photos of other people’s kids and not hiding their faces etc and now she’s putting emojis over them 👀👀👀 HI KATE HUN
@Charlie Farlie please don’t hate me for above, I must have had a brain fart when posting! I promise I can spell and know my grammar! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Queenofthescouse

You are INCREDIBLE And so strong girl❤ sending so many social distanced hugs and face mask kisses to you❤

OMG DONT 😂😂 smeared all over her mouth aswel, making me fucking gag. Imagine how dry and spotty her lips are.
Thank you, sending kisses to you also 😘 xxx

• Heart

brumbrum16

Sick of that lipgloss. Always looks like she's got them rubber lips stuck around the truffle oil bottle and it's leaving a trail of grease. Vile

• Sick

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I highly doubt she will go live tonight, I imagine it will be in 24 hours when Dena's posts have disappeared incase anyone mentions it, people won't be able to see what they're talking about.

If i was Dena I would play it on a continual loop until the end of time to do us all a favour, failing that at least until it's all sorted.
Was just thinking that, she needs to twat them on a highlight or do a grid post

chattycatty

VIP Member
Kate you need to speak to a real health visitor not I am health visitor.
Who in the right mind would even buy these things? 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s exactly what’s wrong with the world now showing off on social media! I would rather protect my children than show off

JT1203

I never posted them to fat shame her, I don’t agree with that but to basically post as a completely different person is so annoying. What type of role model is that to 150k people 😡
I feel so sad for her that she feels she needs to be a different version of herself. Her makeup should speak for itself. Face size shouldn't matter. There's people that aren't stereotypical MUA doing so well without filters! So many young girls sharing her glam pregnancy photos too when the reality is the bloat.

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
GUUYYZZ JUSSSS THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

*farts dead loud inbetween badly edited music*

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A FUCKING GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!
Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
Isn’t it funny how when it’s some quiet young girl saying something about her she’s quick to post who they are and give them shit, turn up at their door etc but when it’s someone who’s not afraid to stand up for themselves she’s as quiet as a mouse about it on insta. Bullying little gobshite she is
Very very good point!!!!!