Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Daddy DIY is probably in there now painting, THM couldn’t possibly of let him go on his own (with his wandering eye) so she’s got a blow dry whilst they’re there 😂
Omg I bet you’re right 😂
Interesting isn’t it, how there’s not been a peep out of either of them over this? A few weeks ago when it was a young pregnant girl, or when it was ‘trolls’ who they couldn’t identify, they were out on the bounce or offering a fight with the ‘big girls.’ Typical bully behaviour, hiding and deflecting because they know she’ll fight back and she’s got evidence to prove they’re in the wrong.
100% this!

Reactions: 4

Star is born

VIP Member
Now now dena, we are supporting you 😇
i know your angry but shithouses really
* suppose been called worse 🙄

• Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I am crying, he looks fucking shattered from being dragged from opera bar and grill to the beach to B&Q all while being on this “maternity” leave where he has to work constantly throughout?

He also looks like he’s had enough of her bull shit

“Good morning all my mommas” you’re not a fucking mumfluencer, you’re a boss babe CEO MUA account - make your mind up because 99% of your followers aren’t following for “mummy” content, they’re most likely young girls interested in make up. Make seperate mummy account and post your shite on there

P.S. my friend said her midwife said swaddling is a big no so is THM sharing wrong information again??
Yes they tell you not to swaddle now!!!! The stupid moron sleepy heads aren't safe but let's swaddle baby olive in a cat bed

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Just Stumbled across some more comedy gold photo editing..

Cheryl shared the unedited one..
KHM shared the size 6 version 😂

Look at the caption on the one Cheryl shared, “emotional, impatient, dumb Blonde” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
Our Kate loves a flare 😂😂

• Haha

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Doesn’t read here but Daddy diy was spoke about for always being in work clothes
Now she’s posted about it
Someone said they hope Olive comes out bald
She’s now posted about it
Hahahahaha she’s such a tit
Oh and by the way daddy diy should put his work clothes back on coz what the fuck is that outfit choice please 🤦🏻‍♀️
I see he also overdid it on the just for men .. truffle also picked up the wrong colour !!

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I go away for about 5 seconds and it’s booting off. Could you be arsed with that much drama in your life? God they all make me feel so amazing about my own life! I actually feel blessed and that’s rare for me!
Fucking same girl!!! I literally am so thankful that my life is boring as fuck 🤣

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
You and women like you are the reason her ‘rainbow theme’ was an insult and a piss take. I’m sorry for what you and your family have been through. I lost a baby at 12 weeks and was so nervous throughout the pregnancy that followed right up until she was in my arms, but I can’t imagine the amount of strength it must take to get through a pregnancy after repeated losses, especially anything after the 3 month mark. The way she has behaved throughout Covid further makes a mockery of this rainbow shite!!
What a Gorgeous lady you are. Sending you lots of face masked kisses too ❤

Peter Panneling and bendy Wendy View attachment 200232In cinemas aug 2020
That FUCKIN ( TONG )

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
We are still team Dena?
Don't get why when she said we're trolls an bullies? Not alright for THM to say it but alright for her ? 😬
[/QUOTE]
I think she said that she’s not a troll or a bully... I can’t remember exactly though. I still can’t get over the fact that Dena was sent here by KH! 😂

• Haha