Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagicCat

VIP Member
I know it's been said before but, there should be a ban on filters when people are reviewing make up.

Sometimes I look back at her old pictures and think yep, she's fit. Then she comes on with her massive moon head and even with a filter on i can see her personality shining through and I realise how rank she truly is!

Vile woman, looks like she stinks of fake tan, fags and impulse body spray.
Impulse body spray!! Crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Oh fuck me she’s influencing alright, another MUA who idolises THM (I have no idea why like) who follows KHM’s footsteps.....turned up at fucking Opera Grill today 🙄 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 4

TheFox286

Chatty Member
I’ve messaged her... she said she’s had loads of supportive messages, and rightly so. I’m glad she’s calling Kate out.
And I bet Kate’s only going her live later to appear like she doesn’t give a shit about Dena. Hopefully she’ll have to make another public apology
Same. She’s fuming isn’t she. Feel sorry for her.

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
New girl probably wants to put her own stamp on the room and paint it her own style. THMs probably been like "NO Dena 2 you'll keep it that way." She's a proper shady bitch isn't she? Getting stuff on people and tryna blackmail them into submission.
She’s a nasty fucking hustler.
Well I hope the hustler is well and truly BUSTED, in more ways than one. Hate Liars!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Oh fuck me she’s influencing alright, another MUA who idolises THM (I have no idea why like) who follows KHM’s footsteps.....turned up at fucking Opera Grill today 🙄 give me strength
Opera Grill is just a Piccolino or Restaurant Bar & Grill with a slightly different menu under a different name. Absolutely nothing special!

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Fhhf
Everyone follow @thecontourclub_liverpool on Instagram and show her that we all support her. It’s horrible what they are doing to this poor hard working girl. KHM and Cheryl are just showing their true colours & how big of a bully they actually are!! #teamdena 🥊
I agree, however is there anyway THM can identify new followers to Denas page? Does it go in order? If not crack onnnn!😂

Leonardodavinci

Like when they go to Victors in Hale too? Just to say they’ve been there?

Funny isn’t it when these twats go to genuine nice places or buy designer things and it just puts you off immediately 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ah well, guess I’ll save my UC for something else
She needs to stick to somewhere more on her level like Wetherspoons
Doing nothing for her that pink blazer is it?
hahahahaha fucking uncle fester, my she’s will never unsee this whenever I look at her rugby forward shoulders 🤣
If a picture could smell this one would be a stinker 🤢💨

DYING!!!!! DEFFO JUST PISSED MYSELF 😂😂😂
OMG twins!!!
Impulse body spray!! Crying 😂😂😂
She acts like a 12yr old so Impulse is on the money
Think it’s meant to be Brand Ambassador, but she needs to put Ad as well!
I mentioned this a few threads ago on what it was, maybe we could add it to the recap?

• Haha

Thj

I was just going to say didn’t she rob money. She’s calling dena out for something that happened a while back. Dena has turned stuff around, as did Kate after her savers stint. I would back off quickly
Yes she did n she is so quick to judge others!