Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought it was a fruit bowl for a minute! She’s bleeping gutted covid has ruined all the pregnancy related insta content for her! She’s grasping. She’ll be lucky if she gets a baby shower. So extra, like nothing we’d of ever seen before, can’t believe we’re gonna be deprived.
Thank god we all got to see the extra and amazing gender reveal, couldn’t have coped otherwise 🙄

Reactions: 4
duck off she thinks thats a baby basket?! I thought it was a serving tray 😂😂😂😂
Nope! She posted it a while back, it’s from Homesense and she said “can’t wait for baby girl to sleep here”. It’s a bleeping Norma basket!!!

The attitude on her 😡😡😡😡😡 that smug bastard smile!! Again with the unnecessary outings, once again putting your unborn child at risk.

Also agree with the comments above in regards to the baby basket, you can’t be putting a newborn in that
So she can “walk an hour” to the beach but the lazy bleep can’t walk “around the block”. Get to duck Kate, you think everyone is as thick as pig tit like you!

I actually like some of the table designs she does, even though it’s very obvious she’s copied from other Instagram pages. however I do not understand this one?? Why is an egg wrapped in some cheap fabric just looks awful
I think it’s meant to look like bunny ears. Clearly another one of her fails that she’s swiped from Pinterest/someone else’s insta, without giving them credit

Reactions: 8
I actually like some of the table designs she does, even though it’s very obvious she’s copied from other Instagram pages. however I do not understand this one?? Why is an egg wrapped in some cheap fabric just looks awful
It would look cuter if she put it around a chocolate Easter egg not a hard boiled egg 🤣 & maybe trimmed the edges to actually look like bunny ears... god loves a trier. But once again swiped someone’s idea & failed to give them any credit as previously mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just why. Full stop. Why?

Reactions: 3
Ok going to deliver one card but technically you should be in isolation for your own safety for God’s sake 🙄😂

What gets me is... we wouldn’t even know if she didn’t tell us 🤣🤣🤣
She does it for attention, she has previously said “she doesn’t care” as long as her followers are going up. Validation and people messaging her is what she thrives off. What’s the old saying, “there’s no such thing as bad publicity”

funny though about getting in the car to go round the block in a car to deliver a card when 5 days ago she was doing Upton to west Kirby and back within an hour 😂.

• Haha
What gets me is... we wouldn’t even know if she didn’t tell us 🤣🤣🤣
YES to this!!! Why bother posting when she knows she going to get backlash from it. Complete with snotty caption aswell, it’s almost as if she wants a fight with “fake” accounts 🤣
Instagram doesn’t need to know that you’re sticking a card through someone’s letter box. Well let’s face it, it’s KHM so she’s probably gone in for a cup of tea and cake 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What must her fella honestly think about her instagram obsession? I couldn’t cope with constantly being filmed, every bit of my life being posted, having to make cringey ‘baby announcement’ videos and over the top parties.

YES to this!!! Why bother posting when she knows she going to get backlash from it. Complete with snotty caption aswell, it’s almost as if she wants a fight with “fake” accounts 🤣
Instagram doesn’t need to know that you’re sticking a card through someone’s letter box. Well let’s face it, it’s KHM so she’s probably gone in for a cup of tea and cake 🙄
I really do hope for the sake of her child she learns to separate real life and Instagram. You just know a parenting account is going to be set up! She’s obsessed! It must impact on her personal life to some degree surely? My fella/family would be having a serious word with me, it’s not normal to post that many stories of literally duck all a day.
At this point I’d say she’s asking for it. I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with her popping a card through someone’s door if that’s genuinely all she’s doing, but I also don’t understand why she needed to tell us either? Fuckin riveting edge of ya seat content.
She lives and breathes Instagram and it’s purely to prove to people that her life is something it isn’t, I mean... why are you always telling us you’ve been crying for a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s copied off the white company or John Lewis can’t remember which 🙄

Reactions: 2
What must her fella honestly think about her instagram obsession? I couldn’t cope with constantly being filmed, every bit of my life being posted, having to make cringey ‘baby announcement’ videos and over the top parties.
The post he put up when she announced the pregnancy was as bad as hers if not worse (I suspect she wrote it herself). If my fella posted anything like that’d he’d be absolutely tortured by his mates for the rest of his life

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.