Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon a lot of her passive aggressive comments and slagging off the “troll” the other day would put a lot of people off going to her salon. It’s not painting her in a good light at all.
I think it would (or should rather) put brands off working with her too... she’s just so unprofessional and rude and I would not want my brand to be associated with that. Like she even said the other day she delayed posting the Silk Fred video because of one “troll” that resulted in an evenings worth of aggressive rants!

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t read here and we are all nasty trolls but she is calling us all dickheads 😂 Pot kettle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s really got her back up about “trolls” at the moment hasnt she....social distancing dickheads wow 😂 how dare we follow the law to save lives & call you out when you’re not abiding by it & the fact she is bragging about it makes it a million times worse. We have every right to call her out. It’s not that we’re “obsessed” it’s just the fact she does so much dumb tit on the daily that we repeatedly call her out for it. The attitude on her really is doing her no favours what so ever, if I was so heavily into makeup & wanted to train somewhere this would 100% put me off. She’s a makeup artist/educator, why doesn’t she just stick to that? Give people tutorials, product reviews, how to build your kit/client base etc. Guessing she won’t give that out for free though 🙄 So we are stuck with stories of her walking down the street, going to post letters etc.

Funny that she calls us social distancing dickheads when actually she is the definition of one 😂😂.

Reactions: 12
She’s really got her back up about “trolls” at the moment hasnt she....social distancing dickheads wow 😂 how dare we follow the law to save lives & call you out when you’re not abiding by it & the fact she is bragging about it makes it a million times worse. We have every right to call her out. It’s not that we’re “obsessed” it’s just the fact she does so much dumb tit on the daily that we repeatedly call her out for it. The attitude on her really is doing her no favours what so ever, if I was so heavily into makeup & wanted to train somewhere this would 100% put me off. She’s a makeup artist/educator, why doesn’t she just stick to that? Give people tutorials, product reviews, how to build your kit/client base etc. Guessing she won’t give that out for free though 🙄 So we are stuck with stories of her walking down the street, going to post letters etc.

Funny that she calls us social distancing dickheads when actually she is the definition of one 😂😂.
Exactly this! If she was my friend I would have a word with her. But she thinks she’s so above all the advice.

Reactions: 4
All you dickheads who give a tit about me and my life 😂 it’s more about other people’s lives you’re risking by not following the rules like you’re supposed to hun

also she is eating tit because she KNOWS she will bounce back, “proper glow up” and 100% be in the gym 5 days a week - can’t wait to see reality hit when the baby arrives

also if she was genuinely embracing this time why is she still editing her photos ??

Reactions: 15
Just shows how she is obsessed with her weight she has been watching "fitness mums" can just see her bleeping snarling at her screen as she watches them. And then she is like I'm not bothered at all BUT WATCH THE GLOW UP AND 5 DAYS A WEEK. But oh I'm not bothered whatsoever lol eat what I want BUT IM TOTALLY HONESTLY COMPLETELY NOT BOTHERED

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just shows how she is obsessed with her weight she has been watching "fitness mums" can just see her bleeping snarling at her screen as she watches them. And then she is like I'm not bothered at all BUT WATCH THE GLOW UP AND 5 DAYS A WEEK. But oh I'm not bothered whatsoever lol eat what I want BUT IM TOTALLY HONESTLY COMPLETELY NOT BOTHERED
Hahaha oh carb kite is definitely bothered 😂

• Haha
Why does she keep saying her mum has been alone for a month, could swear it was only 2 and a half ish weeks ago that we seen her mother on her insta stories because she was called out for it. Also, she doesn’t read ‘troll sites’ so who are the dickheads (plural - means more than 1 Kate) she’s referring to? Unless you’ve been called out by more than one person on Instagram?

5 days a week, she’ll be lucky to wash her pits more than 5 days a week haha she’s in for the shock of her life! She really needs to stop setting the bar so high for herself and relax her expectations because she’ll be prone to pnd otherwise. It’s the hardest job she’ll ever have and you can’t be what your baby needs if you’re at work/the gym 5 days a fuckin week. Why the rush? You don’t get that time back.
And stop banging on about a glow up because you’re setting yourself up to be laughed at when you’re still a lump at baby girls 1st birthday extravaganza.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep saying her mum has been alone for a month, could swear it was only 2 and a half ish weeks ago that we seen her mother on her insta stories because she was called out for it. Also, she doesn’t read ‘troll sites’ so who are the dickheads (plural - means more than 1 Kate) she’s referring to? Unless you’ve been called out by more than one person on Instagram?

5 days a week, she’ll be lucky to wash her pits more than 5 days a week haha she’s in for the shock of her life! She really needs to stop setting the bar so high for herself and relax her expectations because she’ll be prone to pnd otherwise. It’s the hardest job she’ll ever have and you can’t be what your baby needs if you’re at work/the gym 5 days a fuckin week. Why the rush? You don’t get that time back.
And stop banging on about a glow up because you’re setting yourself up to be laughed at when you’re still a lump at baby girls 1st birthday extravaganza.
I said a while ago that she’s at risk of PND if she doesn’t start thinking of herself more and less of the gram. I haven’t suffered myself but my friend has and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

I said a while ago that she’s at risk of PND if she doesn’t start thinking of herself more and less of the gram. I haven’t suffered myself but my friend has and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
If I was a mum-to-be I’d be worried about the possibly of PND and trying to set myself up to be as healthy as possible (mentally) once the baby arrived - which would include putting zero pressure on myself. Maybe if she focused on that rather than how much weight she wants to lose, she’d be in a much better head space when her life is turned upside down by a newborn!

also her complete lack of exercise while pregnant proves that she only ever trained to be “skinny” and isnt arsed about using exercise to help her mental health and to feel good when it can’t get her into size 8

Reactions: 9
She literally boils my piss. When she was at The Secret Warehouse, I had my make up done by her and my god it was awful. She complained the whole appointment about Peaches and Cream and all the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes etc. It was extremely uncomfortable considering a make up appointment feels like a treat. From then on I realised what a fraud/catfish she is.

💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She literally boils my piss. When she was at The Secret Warehouse, I had my make up done by her and my god it was awful. She complained the whole appointment about Peaches and Cream and all the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes etc. It was extremely uncomfortable considering a make up appointment feels like a treat. From then on I realised what a fraud/catfish she is.

💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️
What’s her issue with peaches?

Reactions: 2
She a fraud and a bad beg. Thinks everyone else is at fault as she is perfect. What’s the chances that she starts to treat DJ Indesit’s dog like handsomes on Hinch’s page?

She has a personal Insta, why not put all your shite on there hun? Keep your open one for your makeup and god if you have to post about free tit that you actually keep and review? You are not relatable, you’re not “one of the girls” you are so far from reality it’s unreal. Hope you passed on some money to your mum in your walk, poor woman must be going starving with no wage coming in from you

I check my spelling before I post, give it a go, iPhone’s do spellcheck for you hun

What’s her issue with peaches?

I’d love to know this too, deffo some tea there.

Reactions: 5
Ooh yeah I’d love to know what went on with Peaches. She used to moan that she was bullied but the way her attitude stinks I’m not really inclined to believe her.

Ooh yeah I’d love to know what went on with Peaches. She used to moan that she was bullied but the way her attitude stinks I’m not really inclined to believe her.
She mentioned them only a few weeks ago saying there was no issue and she always used and promoted their products (she doesn’t) but she felt the need to address it for some reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.