Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Did you ever see the picture of Asher Mary Lou on the sofa and they edited her small to make the sofa look bigger? It killed me off
They are now doing a baby range too…..wonder if they’ll gift truff anything seen as they had the most amazing collab with her last year 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5

Dantee

She's the worst influencer ever. Went for tea with friends tonight. Got on the subject of influencers and my mate said Kate has blocked her and she's gutted. We do worry about this mate, bit special she is. But she genuinely was upset as had bought some of the shite she recommends, has had a quote from little legs firm to do some work in her house and had a scan at her brothers gaff recently. Lives on the Wirral, think she thinks she's a wirral celeb 🙄 I've shown her the wiki and encouraged her to join before the soft shite ends up letting her inject her beautiful face 🙄 but what influencer blocks their customers 😂 absolute fucking idiot. She's terrible at everything!!
What has she blocked her for?

Delstar

VIP Member
She called him a crying Mary over something but can’t remember what
She was crying with laughter at something Matt had done, but she forgot the comma between the two words in her post, and forgot her husband to be’s name “Crying Mary….”

• Haha

loveanatter

VIP Member
And you just know if this Malin one (no idea who the fuck she is btw but her post makes her seem like a typical self-absorbed Insta cunt) had managed to get one decent photo, she’d have been posting about how it was the perfect day too.

Fake fuckers, all of them.
I’m pretty sure there’s a paternity debate about her child 😂😂😂😅

• Haha
  • Wow

L.j.l.20

Can you fucking imagine the state of the Exclurrrsively family being called to the Nursing home for her last moments and how the incest 5 brain celled family would react 🥴🥴😂😂

KHM stomping down the corridors causing ripples in all the residents cuppa’s, aLive delivering an eerie Victorian “murder” in a whisper as she floats past each door, Mez being Mez 🥴😂

View attachment 2527320

Meanwhile Delo in his wank shed spraying his tiny knob with WD40 and drinking oil

View attachment 2527335
This needs an award because this is by far the best thing I have seen on tattle!!!!!!!

• Haha