Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Hotdog head 😂😂💀

Why hasn’t Hotdog head asked her to go back to Snarlin? Thought they were best friends and still keep in touch 🥴🥴 Do you think Mez is still spilling all Kates beans on reception there still?

View attachment 2542437

Hahaha they are skint as fuck aren’t they, they’ve deffo sat her down together scratching their heads wondering why free Horlicks & bummed Sunday Roasts don’t seem to be paying the Private school bill 🥴😂 thick fuckers

Isn’t it mad that the “Mom guilt” isn’t mentioned now she’s forced into working every Saturday when BigO is in school Mon-Fri

Smelly mess

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Can you fucking imagine the state of the Exclurrrsively family being called to the Nursing home for her last moments and how the incest 5 brain celled family would react 🥴🥴😂😂

KHM stomping down the corridors causing ripples in all the residents cuppa’s, aLive delivering an eerie Victorian “murder” in a whisper as she floats past each door, Mez being Mez 🥴😂

View attachment 2527320

Meanwhile Delo in his wank shed spraying his tiny knob with WD40 and drinking oil

View attachment 2527335
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 💀

• Haha

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
£45 is the going rate for makeup these days in Liverpool, especially on a Saturday BUT the MUA’s I’m referring to are very talented and use amazing brands not b perfect gifted shite

Edited to add anyone who pays £45 for makeup from her has money to burn
Ah fair do's, been a while since I've had a professional do anything to my face! (on that subject, anyone got any recommendations for treating a wobbly bit of skin which is developing under my chin and making me look middle aged?)

PianaInPyjamas

“Raising awareness” for something that’s literally been the biggest news story of the past week. I really think the world would have survived without a washed up MUA copy pasting someone else’s take on it
She doesn't know that, she doesn't watch the news 🙄

Reactions: 2