Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Can you fucking imagine the state of the Exclurrrsively family being called to the Nursing home for her last moments and how the incest 5 brain celled family would react 🥴🥴😂😂

KHM stomping down the corridors causing ripples in all the residents cuppa’s, aLive delivering an eerie Victorian “murder” in a whisper as she floats past each door, Mez being Mez 🥴😂

View attachment 2527320

Meanwhile Delo in his wank shed spraying his tiny knob with WD40 and drinking oil

View attachment 2527335
💀🤣 fucking hell!! Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 6

x.hmf.x

I live right by the hollies and I’m so confused that her grid post is worded like these lodges are new. I’ve lived here 6 years and they were here when I moved in. Certainly never seen her in Tarporley either.
We live very close to each other the Hollies is a 5min drive from me 😆

Bopbop

Noughts & Kisses event she’s at … how the owner can take her serious is beyond me as she seems intelligent

Burrito88

VIP Member
Hold up. When the bandage is on and the air can get at it... 🙃
They take skin off every dressing change? Is that normal? I've had a burn myself that I had to go the hospital for ans returned multiple times for a couple of weeks where they applied a gel and a new dressing but the skin was never removed so unlike truff, I am no Skin Expert!
I've got 2 kids and granted I haven't been in this situation but she went for a scan when trollive suffered such a nasty burn? Is that normal?
She probably means a scan at her brothers dodgy shop

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Here’s an even cheaper one. Knock yourself out Truff and buy a job lot for when that one turns you fat finger green. That’s unless she’s already got loads of them to change when the last one tarnishes

Attachments

• Haha