Lauren Pope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!!! I was thinking this.. never seen in the background is he and she goes quiet and re uses content for days.. maybe he has them 50/50!!!!
There’s been so many vague cryptic posts and then I realised she didn’t have a thread on here and so couldn’t ask if anyone else was getting the same vibes!
Interesting to see if she announces it… I know she didn’t really post him that often but usually was shown in holiday etc photos x

Reactions: 1
They have definitely split I saw him at the airport with a new woman. I remember him from the Imogen days recognised him immediately. I actually thought it was Imogen but the new woman is older and definitely not as attractive🙈…he seems to have form for getting women pregnant and leaving I think he has around 8 kids now

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They have definitely split I saw him at the airport with a new woman. I remember him from the Imogen days recognised him immediately. I actually thought it was Imogen but the new woman is older and definitely not as attractive🙈…he seems to have form for getting women pregnant and leaving I think he has around 8 kids now
No way?! Oh that makes me sad she seems like a really good mum.

She bangs on about being a single mum does the kids dad not have them at all now or is she another Lydia Bright and doesn’t show the kids going to their dads.