Ashley Dale's murder trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s finally underway today and I’m already sickened already . Imagine knowing your fella and cousin had something to do with your mates death 🤯🤯 all sorts is going to come out on this trial .
Side note- I went to school with nial in my year and he was a little twit kid and just seemed very troubled back then

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This dusty they’re referring to is this little gem 👀
State of him, I’ve just googled him cos I’m a nosey cow 🐮 and now my eyes need a wash 🧼

This case is gunna be awful, poor girl already living in fear and then that happens to her.

Must be heartbreaking for her family all over again hearing her voice notes in the courtroom 💔

Reactions: 9
So it’s finally underway today and I’m already sickened already . Imagine knowing your fella and cousin had something to do with your mates death 🤯🤯 all sorts is going to come out on this trial .
Side note- I went to school with nial in my year and he was a little twit kid and just seemed very troubled back then
Plus she is back on insta after taking a break, spouting about her terrible few months and how she is going to come back better!!! What about your innocent friend!
---
This dusty they’re referring to is this little gem 👀
Lovely!? Looks like he needs a dettol bath. So she jumped into his bed a few days after splitting up, girls like this know exactly what their doing

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Plus she is back on insta after taking a break, spouting about her terrible few months and how she is going to come back better!!! What about your innocent friend!
---

Lovely!? Looks like he needs a dettol bath. So she jumped into his bed a few days after splitting up, girls like this know exactly what their doing
What’s her insta

Reactions: 1
Oh god, I’m only just reading the echo updates, she died alone in her back yard? 😢 that is so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What’s her insta
I searched her name then it has her business one in her bio don’t think you can share as she doesn’t have that many followers x
---
What does Lee look like, nice of him to go on the missing list and not help the police after his poor girlfriend is shot dead??

• Sad
I searched her name then it has her business one in her bio don’t think you can share as she doesn’t have that many followers x
---
What does Lee look like, nice of him to go on the missing list and not help the police after his poor girlfriend is shot dead??
I mean the type of lads she goes for says a lot! She’s a gorgeous girl got a lot going for her and shes Picking lads that have never worked a day in their lives 🤦🏼‍♀️

this is lee

ashley messaging people saying she had a bad feeling is so sad thinking her last few weeks were spent thinking like that 😢
---
Her mum didn’t let him go to the funeral because of this and also because she didn’t want any trouble at the funeral.
They can all do better than the little toe rags there with

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How many more lives are going to be taken by weapons before something happens 😔 One of my longest friends was stabbed to death, his killer got found guilty yesterday (his girlfriend who was 20 odd years older then him who’d watched him grow up) and it’s just broke everyone. The amount of horrible deaths in Liverpool the past few years are just beyond heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I
How many more lives are going to be taken by weapons before something happens 😔 One of my longest friends was stabbed to death, his killer got found guilty yesterday (his girlfriend who was 20 odd years older then him who’d watched him grow up) and it’s just broke everyone. The amount of horrible deaths in Liverpool the past few years are just beyond heartbreaking 💔
It’s the pettiness behind most of it though it’s unwarranted. As I say save the weapons for the peados , rapists and child abusers!!

So sad especially her trying to tarnish his short life when she’s clearly a raging alcoholic with massive issues . Sorry for your loss just a shame there is so many crappy unhinged people out there x

Reactions: 8
… how depressingly familiar. Her boyfriend is a ’gangster’ and won’t grass. FFS these pathetic little men, living pathetic little lives. They know nothing of the world outside their Liverpool estate and spend their lives fighting these ridiculous feuds. They really think they are something special.
Ashley looks like a beautiful girl what on earth was she doing wasting her life with such a complete loser - all her voice notes about their 'beef' and 'drama' - over nothing. Such a pointless waste of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The updates today have been ALOT!!!!!!!

very obvious they all had a part to play… I hope the lot of them get slammed with a hefty sentence
---
I have sympathy for Ashley 100% she didn’t by any means deserve what happened to her one bit.. however as harsh as this may sound. These girls know what they are getting involved in. They know where the monies coming from, they know what circles the fellas are mixing with, yes the voice notes were heart wrenching but she is discussing stuff like it’s the norm. You’ve gotta have something not wired right to even entertain a guy like that. Sorry if this sounds harsh but just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Just reading the live updates now. God, why do these girls get involved with these pathetic druggies?

Thank god for her iphone and all the voice notes etc that helped them put a convincing case together.

Reactions: 16
Seems like the her phone was they key to this.
What do we reckon the lads will get if found guilty?! I reckon they’ll make an example of them.
that paddy the baddy is mixed in with all them lot, wonder if he knows anything!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

very obvious they all had a part to play… I hope the lot of them get slammed with a hefty sentence
---
I have sympathy for Ashley 100% she didn’t by any means deserve what happened to her one bit.. however as harsh as this may sound. These girls know what they are getting involved in. They know where the monies coming from, they know what circles the fellas are mixing with, yes the voice notes were heart wrenching but she is discussing stuff like it’s the norm. You’ve gotta have something not wired right to even entertain a guy like that. Sorry if this sounds harsh but just my opinion.
you are allowed to think both things. It’s awful that Ashley is dead, she didnt deserve it and it’s terrible. But you’re also to think why on earth was she dating a loser drug dealer.

Agree the updates were A LOT ! Hard to keep up with who everyone is - and the various arguments.

No wonder it going to be a 6-8 week trial.

i bet the guy who took the car off them and put it on his mates drive is in hot water. Naming that zest and then changing his statement 💀
100% he won’t be giving evidence.

Reactions: 7

---
I agree. I remember when the story broke and they spoke about her having a Degree and working for the Council as an Environmental Health Officer and not being the intended target. But now they're saying she was targeted as a warning to her boyfriend. Like you say the voice notes and texts are like it's the norm. I am surprised she had that job and wasn't just living off her fella's drug money.

Reactions: 13
Given that her wee brother was killed by drug dealers a few years ago you’d think she’d steer well clear of such lowlifes. Her poor family, they have been through 2 murder trials, lost 2 children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.